Author Topic: Trailer Packing for Lahinch!  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Dani

• Committee 11/12
Trailer Packing for Lahinch!
« on: November 16, 2011, 15:03:21 »
Joining us on our epic journey to Lahinch this weekend?
Don't forget to pack yourself a boat!

Sadly last year not everyone packed themselves a boat so a bit of boat nicking happened and not everyone got to spend as much time on the water as they would have liked, so meet us at the boathouse at 1pm on Friday to get yourself the best gear and boats :D

If you can't make it text Darina with the size gear you want, and if you know what boat fits you let them know, if not let us know if you're super tall or super small an we'll do our best to find you a suitable boat :)

We're meeting at the student bar and will ideally be leaving by 6pm, but undoubtedly people will be in the bar for the afternoon so come early if you can so we can get sorted on time :)

AHHHH YAY LAHINCH!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 16:17:44 by Maryanne »

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
Re: Trailer Packing for Lahinch!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 17:04:09 »
WOOHOO!!!

Let Darina know ...but preferably do it yourself and second to that get a friend to put it on for you (no way any one person could sort out more than 4/5 boats)

Also, this time since we now consider you human with a brain (as opposed to the cretins that arrived in September  8))- this will be done (close to) within the hour - if not (and someone hasn't put your gear on) you ain't guaranteed a boat. Certainly don't expect people to be hanging around by half 2...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 17:09:44 by Eoghan »

Offline DervM

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 22:37:35 »
I have a chem lab that isn't meant to finish until two, but will probably be earlier. Just in case, could someone put my Blisstick Rad180 (yellow) onto the trailer as well as the Gala Sports with the red/green tape band - the ones that say McAuley on them, funnily enough.

Offline Bill C

• This can only go well
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 10:55:53 »
Text Darina