Author Topic: Treasure Hunt - phone in the woods  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Kater

Treasure Hunt - phone in the woods
« on: September 28, 2011, 14:44:03 »
Hi guys,

I lost my phone last night in the woods near Roebuck I think, or it could have been at the Tree of Fun but more likely the woods.  I went back today to look for it and couldn't find it but I did manage to find a blue and black hat which I think Finch's little bro was wearing so I'll bring that along on Thursday.

If anyone that knows where we were in the woods last night happens to be near Roebuck, I would be indebted to you if you feel like going into the woods and calling my number (086 3496 three nine six) just to see if it may happen to ring, but the battery might be dead.

Cheers!

Kate

Offline Niall Finch

• Safety Officer 13/14
  • Onwards and downwards !
Re: Treasure Hunt - phone in the woods
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 17:45:58 »
Yeah thats my hat - thanks a million for picking it up
I wont be there tomorrow night though unfortunately - would you happen to be going to D.L. on Saturday and if so could i get it off you then ??

Niall

Offline Kater

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 20:37:11 »
phone located after dodging branches to follow the ring to an area I don't remember visiting...

and yes Niall, I will bring your hat to D.L. on Saturday! :)

Offline Maryanne

• Captain 12/13
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 20:39:14 »
phone located after dodging branches to follow the ring to an area I don't remember visiting...

and yes Niall, I will bring your hat to D.L. on Saturday! :)

Yay! Glad you found it! Handy the way you can ring phones when they're lost, get them to call out to you, very helpful altogether  ^-^

Offline rog

• Ginger Giant
  • Who wants to do that thing we always do?
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 08:32:15 »

epic win, nice1 kate