Author Topic: Leptospirosis  (Read 9182 times)

Offline Maryanne

• Captain 12/13
Re: Weils disease
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 00:05:18 »
IT'S REALLY REALLY RARE!!!

REALLY REALLY REALLY BLOODY RARE

SUPER DUPER ULTRA RARE!
Sorry, I'm not following... so you say it's rare? Like it doesn't happen all that often? Is that what you're saying?

Seriously though, folks, if we all stop kissing rats (no matter how attractive they might be), we should all be fine. I think what I've gathered from reading this post is that's it's pretty rare. But like the man from the Durex ad says... it's better to be safe than sorry.

Oh Matt...I lolled  ;D

As the person with probably the worst immune system in the club, I'd like to point out that it's so rare I (that's ME!) haven't been able to catch it.

NOW THAT'S RARE

Offline Maryanne

• Captain 12/13
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 00:11:35 »
And to clear things up, I asked Google Translate:

No disease can affect and canoeists. Now I know in part the cause of the Liffey, the kayakers in Ireland is said to have more. I am by the water in the front part of your image. The improvement is due to work is not in us. We need much clearer and before the danger of abiotic pisture PRACTICES definative great here.

What we can say
If the drought is dead. For dry, wet and equipment based on the Liffey to drink to paddle. Not penetrate dry a few days in their bag.
If it is too cold nor survive the threat of disease is a maker of water around 10c.
We WATERPROOF few casts. I thought you were better in the context SPRAY well-SRO. There are plenty of fluids is related to the market.
Liffey after rain.
Liffey until the ideas dry hands before eating.

simply
Window provides maximum within 14 days of the flu, as it was 10 here.

So basically, if you're in an and-canoe, no disease can affect you and you can use your ideas to dry your hands.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 00:17:06 by Maryanne »

Offline Nuala

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 00:25:28 »
So from that we learn that google translate knows what causes the Liffey:
Now I know in part the cause of the Liffey ... Liffey after rain.
This is good to know if a little obvious.

That you shouldn't go swimming if you have any fracture in a plaster cast (but use a lot of deoderant as you can't shower):
We WATERPROOF few casts. I thought you were better in the context SPRAY well

And that the recent lack of water levels has something to do with the recession.
There are plenty of fluids is related to the market.

Thanks for clearing that up, things could have been really confusing otherwise.

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2011, 08:45:50 »
Knowing what I know, I will still be on the liffey on Saturday for the liffey descent and hopefully out on Sunday as well. We take calculated risks in paddling all the time, knowledge and experience teaches you when to walk and when to run a rapid, here knowledge tells you to take precautions. Be like a Kerryman wearing belt and braces; to be sure, to be sure(take that Rory!).

To get back to the guys theme, if it was any rarer it would still be eating grass and mooing.