Author Topic: A Talk on Kayaking  (Read 7101 times)

Offline Greg

A Talk on Kayaking
« on: January 20, 2004, 10:10:24 »
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen, tomorrow evening Cormac Lynch and Mick Moore will be presenting a very important talk on kayaking which is a must for all paddlers.  The talk is aimed at all levels of paddler and will introduce you to much of the written word on paddling, its relevance being reinforced by the anecdotal evidence presented by the speakers on the "rotating knives of death", etc...  Having been present in the past at such exhibitions by Mick and Cormac I cannot recommend it enough, in fact the club is requiring everyone to attend.  If you cannot make it we will make arrangements, however, all members of the Wednesday Drinks Committee are expected to turn up.

A session in the bar will follow the talk

Everyone is to meet at the board for 7pm sharp, before we proceed to the lecture location.  A notice will be left on the board as to the location

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
A Talk on Kayaking
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 10:37:11 »
For those of us who never attended UCD, where is the board? I reckon I'd like to go.

Offline kmck

• "99"
A Talk on Kayaking
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 11:22:46 »
The club board is in the arts block. If you come in through any entrance and walk towards the load roar of a quiet gathering of the canoe club
Failing that park and give us a ring and I will send someone( probably me) running to get you. :lol:

Offline eoghanp

A Talk on Kayaking
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2004, 11:24:17 »
or just turn up in the bar at any stage on any day and your more than likely to run into one of the drinks committee

Offline slapper

• http://NewZealand05.com
A Talk on Kayaking
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2004, 13:05:33 »
Any chance of there being notes or handouts made up and available for those of us who can't make it (me) ?

Was at a talk the lads gave a few years back. It was very good. Informative and funny.

Offline El Diablo

A Talk on Kayaking
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 13:47:19 »
Preparing handouts and slides as we speak

Drinks Committee

A Talk on Kayaking
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2004, 10:42:32 »
hey ya.

Brendino we'll be in the student bar from three!!!

[/quote]