General > Competitions and Training

Getting out in the pointy boats (marathon)

(1/7) > >>

Douchier:
Morning folks!

I'm still struggling to get over how well everyone did in varsities...so let's do more of that stuff.
Anyone interested in taking the HP boats out on Tuesday or Wednesday (or Thursday?) evening this week?
There's a race coming up in a couple of weeks and everything - it'll be a a good bit longer than varsities, but that's what training is for!

Anyone who drives and wants to go would be especially welcome. I'd really like to get out to the Liffey, but if we can't get transport then the Dodder will have to do.

Say...boat house at 17.30?

Who's interested?

Wednesday: 6-7 spaces
Karen (D)
Diarmuid (D)
Me
Ross
Niall finch

Thursday 6-7 spaces
Matt E (D)
Karen (D)
Me
Derv
Marie

DervM:
I'd love to do wednesday. My lectures are scheduled until 6, but I don't know whether it will be on as the final of the competition is on tuesday night.

If anyone wants to watch my robot be vaguely useless against other amazing (and not so amazing) robots in the Clinton Auditorium fro  7 till 9 on tuesday night you are very welcome! Diarmuid and Ross have both promised their attendance already.

Ross:
It'll be like Robot Wars, crossed with rugby, but without the weapons and oval shaped ball.   ???

I'd also be interested in Wednesday marathoning.

Garbhan:
I'm in the same boat as derv but If I'm not in till 6 on wednesday I may make it??

Niall Finch:
I would be very interested on Wednesday night also !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version