Author Topic: Disco paddler stickers!  (Read 16240 times)

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
Re: Disco paddler stickers!
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2013, 20:45:42 »
Now I'm generally one for obnoxious, loud stuff but the green (and even just large border in general) is pretty in your face...the old stickers i've seen blend in pretty nicely with what ever their on coz they weren't really "loud".

age creeping up on ya again Eoghan!!

Ha feck off! I'm agreeing to follow the lead of the serious "oldies"...no chance we'd be able to keep up with them...

Offline Tiny Tim

• Committee 10/11
  • Ickle Dave
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2013, 21:05:10 »
Now I'm generally one for obnoxious, loud stuff but the green (and even just large border in general) is pretty in your face...the old stickers i've seen blend in pretty nicely with what ever their on coz they weren't really "loud".

Ha feck off! I'm agreeing to follow the lead of the serious "oldies"...no chance we'd be able to keep up with them...

embrace it dude. its lovely. slippers and a fire mmm 8)

Offline Bill C

• This can only go well
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2013, 21:20:01 »

embrace it dude. its lovely. slippers and a fire mmm 8)

When you put it like that....

Offline Scabidas

• Can't Cycle
  • Varsities Committee 2018
  • Scabidas
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2013, 21:20:10 »
So I think the best idea would be to go with a black and white discopaddler as has been seen in one of the posts above. I would like to have these done as soon as possible so that they may be available for collection for the ball. Anyway, ill start a new thread where people can just place orders and quantities so this can be done.

Offline Bill C

• This can only go well
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2013, 21:30:34 »
Fair play