Author Topic: Liffey Descent Training  (Read 6250 times)

Offline Amanda

• Light shop
Re: Liffey Descent Training
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 23:25:22 »
I did have a plan to do the liffey descent this year but got distracted by something shiny . . .

Anyone around for some flat water paddling or nice training at some stage tomorrow Tuesday or early on Wednesday?

Offline Aoife S

• Safety 15/16
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 23:26:57 »

Anyone around for some flat water paddling or nice training at some stage tomorrow Tuesday or early on Wednesday?

Tomorrow is Wednesday...

but if there is some paddling happening I'm interested :)

Offline Amanda

• Light shop
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 00:47:55 »
The joys of a non standard working week, I seem to have gotten confused as to what day of the week it is  :(. I have Wednesday off work and don't have to be in work until 6pm on thursday.

I there is any more interest I can attach roof rack to car and an adventure will be had.

Offline Aoife S

• Safety 15/16
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 00:50:27 »
The joys of a non standard working week, I seem to have gotten confused as to what day of the week it is  :(. I have Wednesday off work and don't have to be in work until 6pm on thursday.

I there is any more interest I can attach roof rack to car and an adventure will be had.

hahaha, I had to double check the calendar to see what day it was :P  I've to be in work for six tommorrow and am off on Thursday :)