Author Topic: Club Champs Training Weekends  (Read 8586 times)

Offline HelenaC

• PRO 13/14
Re: Club Champs Training Weekends
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 09:29:04 »
Also, if you're going to a weekend, be sure to let me or Aoife know by the Wednesday evening before the weekend as we have to send numbers and details to canoeing ireland...

Offline Conor Mohan

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 23:20:03 »

RSR 1 & 2 Training Weekend                                         5 & 6 Apr
(This course is a really great oppurtunity for all paddlers to ger their 'river safety and rescue' certs!
               The Saturday will count towards your RSR1 and then the Saturday and Sunday combined will be your
               RSR2! This course is usually quite expensive and it is really useful within the club so we'd like to see
               as many people as possible at it!)

Is there anyone else up for this?
Failing that does the club itself have any plans on running their own RSR course?

Offline Steven Mul

• Safety Officer 14/15
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 00:53:40 »
If there's interest (6 people who want to do it) I can look into having one run before the end of the semester :)

Offline Scabidas

• Can't Cycle
  • Varsities Committee 2018
  • Scabidas
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 13:12:26 »

RSR 1 & 2 Training Weekend                                         5 & 6 Apr
(This course is a really great oppurtunity for all paddlers to ger their 'river safety and rescue' certs!
               The Saturday will count towards your RSR1 and then the Saturday and Sunday combined will be your
               RSR2! This course is usually quite expensive and it is really useful within the club so we'd like to see
               as many people as possible at it!)

Is there anyone else up for this?
Failing that does the club itself have any plans on running their own RSR course?

I dont think I can do this anymore.

If there's interest (6 people who want to do it) I can look into having one run before the end of the semester :)

But that would be great Steve !

Offline Steven Mul

• Safety Officer 14/15
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 14:52:25 »
Well that's 2. See if ye can find 4 more :)

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 11:06:21 »
The RSR for the club Champs will be free, except for tranport costs which if you went to and from dublin each day would be around €60 so split that 4 ways and your getting 2 days rescue training for around €15. Just to note that this is probably going to be the most subscribed course for club champs. Entry to it closes on the 31st of march to make sure we have enough instructors