Author Topic: VARSITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 11855 times)

Offline sorcha h

awhh!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2004, 16:07:19 »
kieran you've just dashed my hopes of being a long distance champion!!!! :cry: now wat am i goin to tell my "would be proud probably for the first time" parents!!now i have no real reason to tell them why im goin!!!as for the hungover comment-im shocked, truely shocked that you would imply that me an underaged individual would drink "alcohol". im a pioneer!!!ah no seriously tom was gonna b my partner- to make sure we made it to the end(i know the story about him last yr by the way-this was gonna b hais comeback!!!) and besdies if he failed its fun to try to do things when you are hungover!!!!!

unless i say "yoink"- the single canadians mine!!i get before anyone alse then!!! :lol:

Offline kmck

• "99"
VARSITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2004, 16:11:43 »
Sorcha one trailer can hold 19 boats at a squeeze and without building a fifith layer. With the canadian and 4 fibre glass I begin to have trouble with getting enough boats down and am hesitant in loading up cars as I feel its a bit much one maybe two boats could be brought on cars and I will see a bout the extra canadian you will have to do favours to get it. I am getting impeached in four weeks horaay time to take advantage of the board

Offline cat halpin

VARSITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2004, 18:19:42 »
ya not bringing down any boats for messin about in this  wee rodeo. by the way do you have me down as a driver. i am very confused. looking forward to lots of alcohol.

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
VARSITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2004, 09:45:13 »
fantastic outlook......wahooo bring on the drink!!!!!
in other news anyone who's heading down tonight (thursday) and paddling tmw (friday) at lee fields give me a ring ill be in douglas with my boat and need a lift from there to....well anywhere really.....preferably some area with water, a hole to play in and a pub near by!

wahooooo . ps. wahts the penalty for having no costume......im really stuck on the money front! can i pull off a fairy again......i dunno tinkerball or something, or the sugarplum fairy???? is that a cartoon carachter???