Boats and Gear > Buy and Sell

Shred ready helmet, palm cag, werner rio paddles + other stuff

(1/5) > >>

Scabidas:
So, I no longer need these.

Shred Ready full cut helmet. Same colours as Anna-May, hasn't had any hard hits (although if it did I wouldn't remember anyway..   :D). Have the bag and all the fitting pads somewhere. 40 euro

Palm Dry Cag. Cant remember the name of it. I think its the same one as Kierans. Palm Classic maybe ? Anyway, wrist seals are good, as is the neck seal which was replaced in October. Its pretty big. 80 euro

Werner Rio paddles. 191cm, 45 degree, I think. They're in the boathouse, check them :D 40 euro.

Ross you have my BA(Yellow Palm Amp, S/M), if he doesn't want it, thats for sale too.

Aoife has my deck (Snapdragon thing with implosion bar, http://www.i-canoe.com/en/Unisex_Water-wear.2/Spraydecks.31/Extreme_Neo_Decks.60/Snapdragon.83/SNAARMO-W_BAR/Snapdragon_Armortex_Deck_With_Emplosion_Bar.682.html this one). She currently doesn't have a leg soo.. if you want to buy it, sure, otherwise, Niall is looking for a deck also.

Steven Mul:
How much for the deck?

Andy J:
In the market for a helmet that's an upgrade from ProTec (so any helmet!). I think I can match 40. Bring it into lunch tomorrow so as I can try it on. If it fits, deal.

Vettie:
Possible interest in your paddles! think i've just tried them the once? Do they have another test run in them?  afro.gif

Jocano:
I would like the cag!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version