Author Topic: Notifications for forum replies  (Read 3489 times)

Offline Scabidas

• Can't Cycle
  • Varsities Committee 2018
  • Scabidas
Notifications for forum replies
« on: January 05, 2018, 19:42:39 »
I've enabled a new feature on the forum, by which, everyone will receive an email in their inbox for posts that they have created or replied to. This means that whenever someone replies to a post you have replied or created you will get an email/notification and as such won't miss out on important information.

If you would like to turn this off, it is quite simple, just perform the following actions. Click "Profile" at the top of the forum, then on the left hand sidebar, click "Notifications" and on the next page, uncheck the option for "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic." and click "Save settings" about midway on the right hand side.

If people are having issues with any of this, please feel free to message me and I can sort out anything that is or isn't working.

Enjoy!  :discopaddler: :paddlefit:

Offline DJ Evie

• PRO & Ents 16/17, 17/18
  • Committee 16/17
  • IN DA HOUSE
Re: Notifications for forum replies
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 19:43:59 »
I've enabled a new feature on the forum, by which, everyone will receive an email in their inbox for posts that they have created or replied to. This means that whenever someone replies to a post you have replied or created you will get an email/notification and as such won't miss out on important information.

If you would like to turn this off, it is quite simple, just perform the following actions. Click "Profile" at the top of the forum, then on the left hand sidebar, click "Notifications" and on the next page, uncheck the option for "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic." and click "Save settings" about midway on the right hand side.

If people are having issues with any of this, please feel free to message me and I can sort out anything that is or isn't working.

Enjoy!  :discopaddler: :paddlefit:
Thanks Deividas:)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk