Committee Announcements > Announcements

UL Intervarsities 2019 and t shirts

(1/7) > >>

Ebaker:
So just as the Kerry flu is beginning to clear up and we unfortunately have to go back to college soon, we have another trip in store to get you over the January blues. We will be departing for the weekend of 14-17th February to Limerick.

Due to the the limited accomadation in Limerick this year accomodation will be reserved for those competing at Varsities and any beds left over after that will be given to those interested in coming but not competing (there is no guarantee accomodation will be available for those individuals) but we will do our best to accomodate everyone.

If you would like a t shirt please say so and what size you want as well

Most importantly have your costumes at the ready as this years theme for Varsities is Ancient Theme and we are.............drum roll please..........

Cavemen!!

PRICE UPDATE!!
The cost of the weekend will be €80. This included our stay in a 4 star hotel, the event entry cost, us transporting all our boats down and even the banter pack including two great nights out and a t-shirt!!

Absolute deal!! Get your money to a committee member ASAP to confirm your place on one of the best weekends of the year.

ATTENDEES
1) Emma - S
2) Jack - M
3) Mark- XL
4) John Finn - M
5) Blaithnaid
6) Conor Seery - L
7) Shanley - L
8 Conor Knowles - L
9) Jonathon - S/M?? Being awkward..
10) Jayne - S
11) Luke - none
12) Becca - S
13) Cian Bran -
14) Ailbhe - S
15) Simon -
16) Cathal - M
17) Tomas -
18) Mariosa - S
19) Conor H- S
20) Fionn GK - M
21) Matt - M
22) Robbie - M

??
23) Cian G
24) Conall
25) Matthew Duffey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Van Lang:
Yass - Medium t shirt

Mark Hoare:
Cant believe that you have to ask if were going, the answer is obviously yes!!!!

Scabidas:
I'll take one of those left over beds if I can!

Medium please

johnf95:
Let’s go
T shirt medium

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version