Committee Announcements > Announcements

Drivers for Kerry

(1/4) > >>

Jack Van Lang:
Hey guys,

Can people who plan on driving to Kerry please state the dates they're planning being there at,how many boats they can take on their car if possible and where you're driving from please

We also plan on doing the colligan in preparation for varsities (whitewater will be held there) which is kind of on the way.

If we don't have enough lifts down we will have to organize something. We also need to know if we can bring the kayaks we need. Also if anyone is able to tow a trailer (possibly the long distance since it's smaller and lighter) that would be class.

Lorcan: 3 boats

Kieran Mckevitt: Laoise- Kerry

Lauren; Tipp- Kerry, No space left

A Touhey: Ennis-Limerick-Kerry 29th-2nd/3rd 3 peeps 3 boats

Mark: Dub- Kerry 31st

Simon: Dub- Kerry 1 bum space left 27th

Lorcan McDonnell:
I’m driving the jeep down to Kerry. I can bring three creekers along with my own on the roof and three playboats along with my own in the boot. I’m 70% sure I can pull the single axel trailer, I’ll know for sure after the weekend. Bringing boats/ trailer will mean the jeep will burn a small Diplodocus worth of diesel so may need a bit of help with the diesel if I’m bring the boats or trailer! 👌👌

kmck:
I will be in Kerry with betsy 3. I'll be driving from home(arse end of laois next door to Carlow town). I'll be around for a few trips weather dependent. If you are desperate for a lift you can get the bus to Carlow on the 27th and I can collect you.
Will be leaving Dublin on the 28th.
2 boat spaces, 3 people spaces

28th to the 3rd

LaurenMoore:
I'll be driving from tipp on the 27th, and I've space for 2 in my car :) if anyone really needs a lift they could get the train to thurles and I can collect from there.

Poohy:
Driving from Ennis through Limerick.
Space for 3 boats and 3 peeps.

Probably 29th to 2nd/3rd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version