Author Topic: WANTED!!!!  (Read 6583 times)

Offline TomB

WANTED!!!!
« on: March 22, 2004, 10:20:39 »
looking for a new campaign manager. struggling to make ends meet with my current manager.

Applicants must be enthusiastic, flexible and commited. Must have a keen interest in sports and hold a full drivers licence. An ability to spin yarns to get me out of sticky situations over quotations would be useful.

Please pm your C.V to TomB. Closing date for applications 5:00pm on Monday the 22nd of March 2004.

Must be willing to start work immediately.

Offline cormac

WANTED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 10:26:48 »
Full bladder control an advantage.

:D

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
WANTED!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 10:46:29 »
Now you've gone and done it Tom. I have been holding back until the last minute, but now it's over. Osama will not be "found" by our forces on the Afghan border. You were counting on that to put you over the top on pollling day, but now it's not going to happen. He has been released and your glorious and triumphant capture of the world's most wanted man will never happen. You are done for. You'll never work in Washington again!

And Hey did you guys hear about Tom's swim at Malahide yesterday?

Oh and Tom, you left your "ointment" for that nasty rash in the boot of my car. I've had the biohazard team in already. You'll get it back once the CDC has cleared it.

And how is your body after you mannaged to trip over the compound fence and hang upside down from the barbed wire? A little more than your ego bruised? You might need some more "ointment".

Full bladder control an advantage.

Have you washed your face yet Cormac? I might not have full bladder control, but at least I have directional control. :oops:  

Brendino?
Campaign Manager for Hire.

Stirring up all of this controvercy the day before the election, am I a genius or what? All you have to do is play along and play it cool.

Offline TomB

WANTED!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 11:02:26 »
Very interesting point Brendino, you are up for hire, why?

Cause you been F*****G sacked

now that we've parted on good terms, i would like to say, thamk you for reminding me about cormacs little incident.

Offline cormac

WANTED!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 11:06:07 »
Yes, it lent a whole new meaning to "pissing in the wind"...

:roll:

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
WANTED!!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 11:20:06 »
cormacs little incident.

Now you are slagging off Cormac. Why don't you grow up Tom and use proper words like Penis. Did your mommy call your penis an incident or was there a Something About Mary situation in your past?

chuckie

WANTED!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 11:28:29 »
Meeeeeeeeow with a saucer of extra sour milk
Long live the bitterness!

Offline Nick

Weak Bladder Foundation
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 11:51:39 »
AH Come on now. this bladder control stipulation is a bit restrictive. There are good people out there with weaker than normal bladders. Hard working enthusiastic decent indivduals who just want to better the world. But all they need  is a chance. You too can help give them a chance by sending just 5000 Euro a week to the HNGNB fund. Help make the world a better place, for all of us.

Please send your credit card details along with home address and wife or girlfriends first name and telephone number to Ivegotanicerollex@hotmail.com.

Thank you. :shock: WBF.

Offline TomB

WANTED!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 16:58:03 »
once again Bren you decided to think a little too hard into this topic and managed to extract your personal interpretation of my comment.

That's why your fired!!!!