Author Topic: UCDCC hoody!!!!  (Read 5906 times)

Offline Benny

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« on: July 04, 2004, 09:53:49 »
Some pickey cunt swiped my last UCDCC hoody towards the end of the trip.  Its a size small, its em blue oh and the strings are tied together in a fisher mans not or maybe as hangmans nooses.  either way if you have it please return it, it means alot to us expats to have these little pieces of clothing that allow us to be identified in the street as random french stuck up cunts

Hope one of ye can get it back for me :-)

Offline lorco

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 22:34:44 »
grrr... yours is the medium with the fishermans thingy, mine is the small with the nouses (hanging people contraption)!

either of which we dont have anymore, anyone seen them?

jesus_jones

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 15:17:22 »
CLEARLY someone is PICKEYing all the hoodies in the world :lol:

Offline Benny

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 19:50:07 »
CLEARLY you must be subtly implying that Lorcan swiped our hoodies, that thievin pickey son of a bitch.  

Or am I gettin this all wrong.

Offline lorco

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2004, 23:01:19 »
Hmmm.. thats CLEARLY a thinker!

jesus_jones

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 11:37:37 »
No I'm only kiddin bout lorcan the hoody that he has I robbed from my ex who is in no way associated with the club but thought that they were cool

Offline lorco

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2004, 11:51:39 »
Eh...CLEARLY

Offline roz

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2004, 18:17:07 »
my self and allio's hoodies got swiped/lost/eaten in kerry

jesus_jones

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 14:06:46 »
well abviosly someone has quite a collection of them at this stage, if it's any consolation mine was also swiped but I know who it was we're probably going to do them again this year. A batch of blue ones and a batch of some other colour.

Offline ado

UCDCC hoody!!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2004, 20:58:11 »
Confession:    :oops:

I think it may have been your hoodie Benny that i BORROWED when going for a walk up the glacier that saturday i was there.  I may have left it in the chalet we had soup in.... very unlike me...Im sorry.

Thanks to that hoodie though ' I escaped hypothermia... :?

Ado

ps:  Note to others... between me and Lorco, 3 of our hoodies have gone walkies since Xmas.... mine is mine because it clearly has Ado written on it...CLEARLY!