Author Topic: lost headtorch  (Read 6179 times)

Offline drunkey

lost headtorch
« on: August 06, 2004, 09:40:36 »
Howyas,

I lost my Petzl headtorch in achill, pretty sure I had it down at the fire on the beach on Sunday night (though could have dropped it in the pub/club/on walk home) but I'm even more sure I didn't have it the next morning. if anyone happened to pick it up that'd be cool.

Thanks,

Donogh  :wink:

Offline louise

lost headtorch
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 17:11:31 »
weeellllll husband, if you had managed to attempt to communicate with your new wife you wud have realised that I, the better half, found your head torch on monday and have it safely at home.

if this marriage is gonna last u are going to have to learn that communication is essential.
my socks can only keep the passion alive for so long :roll:

love you foreverrrrrrrr

Mrs Boo-urns

Offline Skelly

lost headtorch
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 20:26:49 »
Lolly remember ur de mistress!!!!!!

jesus_jones

lost headtorch
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 14:37:13 »
lolly let sbe realistic here, i wasn't there but i can imagine that the scenario went like this
LOLLY-"drunkey can i borrow your headtorch cause I'm useless and haven't got my own"
DRUNKEY-"I'm a super nice guy and in spite of the fact that you loose everything and have no regard for property I will lend you my torch if you promise to give it straight back to me"
LOLLY-"Of course I wil, I love you I'll be back in two minutes...awww he's so sweet....look something shiney :thumbup: "
or something close to that.

Offline drunkey

lost headtorch
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 17:59:28 »
nice one lolly,

thanks for that - I'm afraid I gotta take responsibility for losing this one :oops:
Regarding the thorny issue whos who - wife/mistress/bit on the side/sex slave etc. lets not get into this pigeonholing thing and instead celebrate the pleasure and sense of freedom that characterises an open marriage!

later,

Donogh :P

Offline Cheesy

lost headtorch
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2004, 10:41:50 »
Oh my god lolly your married!!!!! What ever happened to us!!!!!!!!!!,
I hate you i hate you all!
 :D
p.s. nice scenario danny!

Offline louise

lost headtorch
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2004, 11:29:09 »
yes, nice scenario danny, except its CRAP!!!!
i think u underestimate how much i have changed, marraige will do that to ya.

and cheesy i am truly sorry, but u knew it wudnt last, i dont have what it takes to marry a hobo-try caoimhe :P

Offline Cheesy

lost headtorch
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2004, 11:33:48 »
Hey i'm a recovering hobo!