Author Topic: another hoodie (+ t-shirt!)  (Read 3899 times)

Offline claire

another hoodie (+ t-shirt!)
« on: September 26, 2004, 21:04:38 »
I managed to lose my t-shirt and ucdcc hoodie in Dun Laoighre on Saturday, last seen lying on the ground where everyone was getting changed before getting on. due to my still being pretty wasted from the night before have no recollection of what i did with them then! The t-shirt is a Bungee jumping thrillogy one that you get when you do 3 bungees in New Zealand so I'd really like to get it back. numbers 0876459904 if anyone knows where they are.
oh and thanks to slapper and fresher Philip for lending me clothes so i didn't have to go home in my bra! they're being washed and will be returned to ye!

Offline Maeve

Black Jacket
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 18:21:44 »
Fair play to you all who actually managed to get up and go paddling after Fri night!

Claire, I left a black jacket in your gaf on Friday night, pretty sure it was left in the sitting room which was locked when I was lookin for it when I was leaving. Any chance you could bring it into college for me?

Cheers!

Offline Skelly

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 17:43:20 »
speaking of lost and found from this weekend, has any1 seen a red hat wit flames on it from de party on saturday?

chuckie

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2004, 18:08:45 »
i believe everyone wore that particular hat at some point during the night...

jesus_jones

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2004, 19:43:22 »
caoimhe has pikeyd my hoodie so she may have yours too claire, it's all an evil ploy to create demand for a product which only she can supply