Author Topic: Freshers Weekend Update  (Read 16531 times)

Offline El Diablo

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2004, 17:23:47 »
Offering lifts for Saturday morning early. Early enough to paddle saturday and staying Saturday night.

My ride will be pimped for this trip.  You won't recognise it.

Offline roz

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2004, 17:49:29 »
i think myself and allio will be on the bus both ways

Offline Fuzzy

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2004, 18:24:43 »
I'll be on the bus both ways., and just so i'm clear. Is fancy dress only on saturday night? Is the club bringing thhe boats down?

Offline kill

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2004, 19:41:26 »
Fancy dress is traditionally on the Saturday only although no-one would prevent you trying one out on the Saturday aswell. I'll let the committee confirm about the boats. They were brought down on the trailer last year and I can't see any feasable alternative so I'd assume they will be again this year.

Offline The.Van.Man

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2004, 20:08:52 »
since like a tit I am towing the trailer again

I need

the address to the place we are staying

a bed

and a passenger if possible( get bored just by myself I'm very bad company really!)

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
Re: .
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 09:04:03 »
Quote from: "The.Van.Man"
and a passenger if possible( get bored just by myself I'm very bad company really!)

Don't all rush at once now.  :lol:

I won't be going down for the weekend.  :(

But I will be going on teh Colours Weekend.  :)

Offline Qaddafi

Freshers' Trip
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2004, 09:31:55 »
I'll take the bus both ways....
with beer & lots of it....

Offline mickle

hi guys
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 12:44:02 »
For anyone who's driving down I said I'd post directions since I'm the only one who really knows that area of the country.
Right you're better off taking the Carlow-Kilkenny route south to Clonmel. I'll assume you can find your way to Clonmel adequately.
When you come into the outskirts of Clonmel (you'll pass the Bulmer's or Showerings factory on your right) go straight through all the roundabouts, ie. don't go around the bypass. Drive until you come to a set of traffic lights. Take a left at these lights, go up that street over a bridge and straight on at the next roundabout. This road, if you stick to it will eventually bring you to Rathgormack, it's about five or so miles (maybe more).
Can't wait to see y'all, won't be there for Friday though . So Saturday tis then....
Later, M.

Offline Denis

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 14:00:04 »
Would really like to go, but i have that whole big problem of having to hitch a lift from Germany, damn, had my lederhosen ready and all for the fancy dress  :sad5: Oh well it looks like im just going to have too console myself with a crate of german beer ( 24* .5l for €11 and you get €3 back when you return the bottles i.e.  12litres of beer for €8 ) :occasion5:  

Hope you all have a great time,
remember the dirt others do,
try in vain to forget your own drunken nocturnal activities
and lick at least one LOCAL :tongue3: ..........(each)

Cheers
Denis

Offline ado

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2004, 14:05:28 »
Lorco and me will be there with smiles on   :D

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2004, 14:09:46 »
If it's just smiles that you'll be wearing, then I might reconsidder my original plan and go. :twisted:

Offline Lil Lisa

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2004, 14:13:57 »
your favourite pint inspector will be there of course ensuring that every1 stays within the safe limits of alcahol consuption[ie.no 1 gets drunker than me :pukeright: ]
.bus me for the way down please.....though i gottat get bus eireann/lift? back to dublin saturday evening or sunday morning for work.......my poor employers!

:iroc: any1 whos heasding back round the same time as me and would like to help me out will be provided with petrol money,sweeties and of course every1s favourite car accessory.....a lisa :love7:

Offline Benny

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2004, 18:26:00 »
Book me a place on that passion wagon please.  I'm going down on that little beauty  :P  and I'll take her back, seen as I have no locamotion of my own :cry: .  

Looking forward to some fun and dementedness.  Mmmmmm buckfast, its been so long!!  

I recon bring a couple of bottles of country spring to mix with random spirits and then screw piss stops.  One those  bonanza country spring bottles should easily hold a bus full of piss, and if it doesn't we can just feck the contents out de window and recycle.  You could probably even squeez a number two into one of those litte bad boys  :pukeleft:

Lookin forward to seein ye all down there  :D

Benny

samdevoest

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2004, 20:25:21 »

hey guys! ok first time using this.... weird  :scratch: but hey! n e who, just t say...  COUNT ME IN FOR THE FRESHERS WEEKEND! would love to go.... read earlier that someone wanted a guitar brought up? well i have access and i can bring mine up! ah well, see you at the message board on tuesday! enjoy the weekend!

SAM x x x  :flower:

Offline Skelly

Freshers Weekend Update
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2004, 21:45:49 »
hey captain ye forgot a very important start to the weekend...for those of you who have nothing to do on friday(meabh, holly uv hav friday off!) ye can join me from 1 in the student bar
from 1 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Il try and b on de bus 2! 8)