Author Topic: Paddling wknd  (Read 13926 times)

Offline Cheesy

Paddling wknd
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2004, 14:22:12 »
Hey I think i can go for just the saturday,
What time we meeting and that?
and also please see
http://forums.ucdcanoeclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=2289

Offline kmck

• "99"
Paddling wknd
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2004, 15:18:54 »
When do we meet at the boat house. How much is it? Where are we staying? and is there anything I am forgetting

Offline bambi

Paddling wknd
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2004, 21:05:05 »
Right the story is that we're going to meet at the boathouse at 9 sharp so that we can get a good few hours on the water - it gets dark at 4.30 at this time of year remember :cry:
We're staying in some hostel in Wicklow that Meabh told me the name of but that I can't remember. Sorry :?
It'll cost about €35 and that'll include petrol money, accomodation and food for the weekend.
Any other questions gimme a call 087-9427999 :lol:  :lol:
See ya then

Offline cormac-3D

Paddling Weekend off -Boyne Trip Instead Drivers needed
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2004, 14:58:33 »
Hey all
 :o Just got off the phone to Caoimhe,
Paddling weekend is off due to lack of water! They are thinking of running the boyne on sat instead
Cormac :wink:

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
Paddling wknd
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2004, 23:58:39 »
Hello boys and Girls.....see that Girls with a capital G. (hehe sorry)

ahem....

want to apologise to everyone for the rain gods not looking kindly upon us last wknd, hopefully we'll have better luck this wknd, but either way we're heading to wicklow.

i sent most of you an email/pm about this don't have everyone's email address or mobile since it was stolen so just in case anyone missed the info:

We're meeting at the boathouse at 10 heading to wicklow for the weekend staying in Glendalough Youth Hostel, where
a) dinner and breakfast shall be provided
b)there is a tv and video so slapper if you have that video thing that'd be sweet as it was very useful last year
c) thats about it.

the cost of the wknd will be E40, sorry, i know i thought it would be 35 but its gone up slightly due to the change in plans.

The list i have at the moment is:

ado
jenny
myself
caoimhe
sara
fergal
aodhan
kieran
dave cox
cheesy (dave)
louise skelly
blá
cormac smith
cormac lynch
mark chambers
greg
brendino
slapper
colin
mick

Could everyone on this list email me (smilaha_me@hotmail.com)/ring me (at home as i have no mobile 01 4922120) to let me know for sure whether they are coming or not.

See you all bright and early saturday morning.

Thanks
Meabh.

Offline slapper

• http://NewZealand05.com
Paddling wknd
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2004, 07:47:51 »
won't be able to make it along this weekend.
Have fun anyway.

Offline Sara

Paddling wknd
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2004, 12:19:58 »
me neither im afraid, workin till 1am on saturday in Blessington. Im bringing lolly along for entertainment!

really pissed about missing it though, last saturday was so cool! Every saturday should be like it!

Good luck to everyone going!

Sara

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
Paddling wknd
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2004, 14:55:18 »
I won't be able to make it either, sorry......................... I'm saving myself for Kerry.  :shock:

Offline kill

Paddling wknd
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2004, 10:47:00 »
Hey. I'd love to come down and help out on the Saturday... but I can only make it to the Saturday. Obviously, this makes me less important in terms of who gets car-space but if anyone has spare room for just that day, could you pls gimme a buzz.

Offline kmck

• "99"
Paddling wknd
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2004, 14:00:41 »
What is the plan are we going ahead or are we doing just another day trip? Since we have lost two drivers and more imporantly two instructor types.Just wondering cause if we are just doing a day trip I might do some christmas shopping on sunday. I know more than likely you could get more drivers.

fresher Dave

Paddling wknd
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2004, 21:48:18 »
sorry but I won't be able to make it either. I'm really sorry for only telling you this late.