Author Topic: HOODIES!!!!!!  (Read 7795 times)

Offline claire

HOODIES!!!!!!
« on: January 10, 2005, 17:55:34 »
hey all, hoodies have finally arrived and they're great! due to the delay we bargained down the price so you're now getting them for the bargain price of €35!!!!!
We will be at the message board tomorrow from 12 to 3 with a big supply of them so if you want one come along, we need cash upfront for them. we know everyones broke after kerry but there won't be any exceptions.
If you want one after tomorrow you'll have to ask me, caoimhe or meabh in advance and we'll bring one in for you.
See you then!
Claire

Offline Sara

HOODIES!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 18:29:16 »
Woo hoo! Ill definately be there to buy one!

Sara

Offline claire

HOODIES!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 20:18:22 »
We will also have hoodies available to buy at the table quiz. (don't want to forget about the oldies!)

Offline holly

HOODIES!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 12:21:38 »
OH MY GOD.... THE HOODIES ROCK!!!!!

Offline eoghanp

HOODIES!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 16:18:38 »
for those who weren't quick enough all the orange are GONE (just like danny and tom's clothes will be at the ball). there are some large blue ones left. if you want a orange one, or blue in another size (for all you pocket people) it may be arranged depending on the numbers

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
HOODIES!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 16:52:43 »
Quote from: "claire"
We will also have hoodies available to buy at the table quiz. (don't want to forget about the oldies!)

Quote from: "eoghan powell"
for those who weren't quick enough all the orange are GONE

What is the meaning of this outrage?  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :x  :x  :evil:  :x  :evil:  :x  :evil:  :x  :evil:  :x  :evil:  :x  :evil:  :x  :x  :x  :x  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :(  I was saving €35 to buy an Orange Hoodie at the table quiz tonight.

Did I hear somebody say IMPEACH............

Offline Emma

HOODIES!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 17:31:29 »
Yeah this is pretty shocking stuff, whats the story how many did you get???

I say Impeach, which I have never said before but really     :roll:

It was definitely better in my day, there was hoodies for everybody.   :cry:

Offline bambi

HOODIES!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2005, 13:03:08 »
We'll be buying more in a couple of weeks so don't spend the money just yet. We bought fifty and figured that'd be enough but turns out orange is more popular than the poll showed :lol: