Author Topic: Nookie River Monster Boyancy  (Read 6795 times)

Offline eoghanp

Nookie River Monster Boyancy
« on: January 17, 2005, 11:37:20 »
only a few months old. perfect condition. blue and red in color. large front pocket (perfect for river knives, slings etc..). unfortunatly no chest harness but i'll throw in a nookie waist tow line with it

check out http://www.nookie.co.uk/products/river_monster.htm

http://www.nookie.co.uk/products/towline.htm

Offline Lil Lisa

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 15:20:51 »
howdy,
          am looking for one of those but so far cant get one to fit me....what size and how much?

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 15:23:13 »
IS EOGHAN SELLING STUFF IN ORDER TO PAY FOR HIS CRUISE LINER?

Offline eoghanp

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 20:06:27 »
brendino of course not. im selling all this stuff cos im running out of room in my kit bag and i think its time i got right and proper drunk. im paying for the BIGGEST boat in the world thanks to my new sponsors (Bank of Ireland-they're just giving away money, its great!!!)

anyway whats with all the abuse? its not like your in s-club-6 or anything. i've seen you in a h3 on the boyne, THE BOYNE for god's sake!!!!!!!!

ps. i'll have the boyancy, mini-disc and cag all at the board tomorrow for between 1 and 2 for those who wish to inspect them. if you cant make it then and i still haven't sold them i'll bring them on thurday

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 09:53:25 »
Quote from: "eoghanp"
anyway whats with all the abuse?

Easy target and I'm to busy to put anything interesting up. Yeah that's right, I'm BUSY.

Offline eoghanp

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 17:35:19 »
boyancy and cag are now gone (thanks to the artist formally refered to as chuckie and cheesy, cheers boys).

towline is now available on its own for €30 and mini-disc is still available (lots of interest so first to stuff cash down my pants gets it  :lol: )