Author Topic: nookie deck for sale  (Read 7739 times)

Offline Jenny

nookie deck for sale
« on: April 05, 2005, 10:42:29 »
FOR SALE: 1 nookie fancy spray deck (you know the one with the reinforced edges and the silvery glittery bits on it)

HOW MUCH?: 65 yo yos

WHY AM I SELLING IT?: cause it doesnt fit the hull of the H3 without some serious tugging

HOW OLD IS IT: I've used it 5 times but on one of those occassions i put a small rip in it which has been repaired - that's why I'm selling a nearly new deck which cost me 120 yo yos for 65

WHY SHOULD YOU BUY IT: cause your boat has a smaller hull than the H3 and you need a deck

THANSHOE PLEESH

Jenny (086 168 4755)

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
nookie deck for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 13:30:44 »
WHY AM I SELLING IT?: cause it doesnt fit the hull of the H3 without some serious tugging

Jenny I suggest that you try putting the spray deck around the cockpit rather than the hull.

Seriousy though, a tub of Aquasure will repair the nick, and if you wet your deck when you arrive at the water, by the time you go to get on the water, it will have loosened up enough to go around the cockpit.  You could also invest in a set of manly arms. I'm sure that you could pick them up at your local Spar. :lol:

Offline kill

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 13:52:53 »
Have you found a spraydeck the you CAN fit around the cockpit of the H3? T'would be a shame to sell your spray-deck only to find the same problem with another deck. I would have thought that the nookie deck should fit.

fresher Dave

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 17:05:28 »
Gosh Killian. That's actually quite a wise thing to think of. :idea:

Offline Cheesy

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 17:32:58 »
it is isn't it dave!!
I think eion's in the market for a deck, cause he doesn't have a neopren one and i keep tellin ghim to get one!!!!!

Offline Eoin

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 18:03:50 »
That's right Cheesy, I am in need of a deck! Thing is, the outlaw has quite a hefty bastard of a cockpit as well, last time i went to Wicklow I borrowed VDB's deck and needed help getting it on. Though if the H3's is bigger, maybe this one could fit the oultaw (65 yoyo's is a good price after all...)

Offline Sara

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2005, 18:22:33 »
eoin, mine is one of the reular Palm neoprene decks and it fits the outlaw, well i can get it on and im a girl! u can borrow it to check if ye want

Sara

Offline Lil Lisa

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 08:52:45 »
are those manly arms grown straight from the tree at spar or do they import them?

Offline eoghanp

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 10:54:55 »
Quote from: "kill"
Have you found a spraydeck the you CAN fit around the cockpit of the H3? T'would be a shame to sell your spray-deck only to find the same problem with another deck. I would have thought that the nookie deck should fit.

the nookie one is probably roto 3 (or keyhole) the average sized deck to fit 90% of boats. the h3 needs a roto 2 or 4 (cant remember which is the bigger size)

killian shouldnt u know this? as safety officer your gonna have LOADS of fun this year with people taking the club h3, not making sure the deck they bring fits it and expecting you to sort it all out for them on the river bank as the rest of the group paddles off into the sunset :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil: Ahhhhhh the joys of being on the committee!

Offline kmck

• "99"
nookie deck for sale
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 10:58:58 »
Thats it the next person not to spell "you" is getting a spanking. Thats right I am having a rant. I don't undrstand how the people against bad grammar can stand idly by and let this happen. Come on niamh b and Mr.C do something, I can't people in glass houses and all :roll:.

Offline eoghanp

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 11:14:26 »
screw U, i've only got one hand 2 work with here!!!!

Offline kmck

• "99"
nookie deck for sale
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 11:31:36 »
See you at lunch today. Also all the letters for typing you are on the right hand side of the key board for touch typing.

Offline Jenny

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 12:02:15 »
ok....I meant cockpit rather than hull.....jaysus you guys really have nothing better to do!!!

now to get back to the original point of this message - does anyone want to buy my deck?  In fairness the manly arms wasnt a bad idea but I picked up a brand new deck courtesy of Spar instead so I no longer need the nookie one.....

Come on people its fancy

I'm taking my business to Irishfreestlye.com if someone doesnt get back to me soon!...you're welcome to try it out....just give me a call (086 168 4755)

Jenny :-)

Offline eoinor

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 13:07:35 »
Roto 3 is bigger than roto 2, roto 4 is bigger than roto 3.

Offline kill

nookie deck for sale
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 15:35:29 »
They would have to make it confusing.

Btw, for anyone looking to buy a deck, this is a good deck at a very good price, assuming the repair is of Keoghser standard.