Author Topic: my big boat give -away!!! check this out!  (Read 5963 times)

Offline Dave B

my big boat give -away!!! check this out!
« on: May 03, 2005, 12:45:43 »
hey guys I've got a fleet of boats I'm selling, boats of all different shapes and sizes!! you can pm me or ring me on 0857237638 if you want?need any more info,read on n if your interested give me a shout!

ok I'm selling two pyhrana s6x's one 4red one blue both the 185 version, super cool boat for playboating in ireland, really short to avoid the rocks at the bottom of shallow holes! excellent in a hole cartwheels and loops amazingly! .. you wont find another short boat that paddles as good in a hole, good wave boat too, not quite as fast as many of the new boats but this helps... it gives you more time to think about the move and set up for the move(faster boats tend to fly around the wave without giving you time to setup) looking for 600 euro each, got the bottom pod and two fins to go with one of them aswell(price to be decided)

also got a dagger outlaw to go ... great condition, great allround basic playing/beginer playboater, fantastic river runner.. very few rivers you wouldn't run in this boat, looking for 600 euro ono

got a wave sport godzilla, fantastic boat for runing rivers, instructing doing safety and especially learning..also its got loads of cockpit room so its super easy to get in and out of(n swiming in and out of)600 euros ono

got a perception super sport good big boat, run anything in it, also got some play in it too(I learned to squirt in this boat)fantastic beginer boat 400euro, also selling as beginer package with paddles (shlegel tech3)b-aid(palm viper)wild water helmet n maybe even a cag....  all for 500e

and last but definetly not least a pyhrana sub 7 one ball, fantastic playboat i have no doubt that any new move could be pulled off in this boat, but it s truly the best river running palyboat you'll find the shape of the boat is just perfect for it... great boat for any small bloke out there or any girls who find most boats to big to playboat in.. aodhan is interested in this boat so if you want it get in touch with me quick n make me an offer!!!
also got a riot dominatrix 41.. fantastic boat, great in a hole cartwheels really smoothly, and like all riot boats it surfs unbelievably!!!600 ono

Offline Cheesy

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 17:16:17 »
dave, where'd you get all these boats????

cc the yank

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 18:38:13 »
he broke into trinity's boathouse on saturday....?

fresher Dave

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 14:57:33 »
Now you can take that outlaw off your list. That niche is already full...

Offline kill

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 19:28:02 »
Supersports are the business! Also learnt to squirt in one. Subsequently forgot. Back in the day. Hold on while I remember my childhood.