Author Topic: Gear from the alps  (Read 7678 times)

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
Gear from the alps
« on: July 22, 2005, 09:50:43 »
GEAR FROM THE ALPS

Hey guys, obviously we need to start that collection of club gear again  :roll: and i was just wondering if anyone who had gear lying around could give me a ring and try and get it back to the boathouse, i'm around college today :read2:  and all next week  :coffee:  so if you get in touch  :director:  i can let anyone in to the boathouse.

Cheers,
Meabh

Offline kmck

• "99"
Gear from the alps
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 10:02:38 »
How about if you don't get it back promptly you loose the deposit. What about gear that is sitting in peoples back gardens,cars and garages. I am a botanist and when you plant a boat in your back garden it has a tendency not to grow into a boat tree no matter how hard you try.
Oh and if there are a few people needing to drop back gear sort yourselves out and come at the one time cause Meabh is studying for exams. Although this means she won't be able to procrastinate as much :roll:. Don't know why I think I may have gotten out of the wrong side of my bed this morning, which is pretty hard considering it's against a wall.

Offline JODY

Gear from the alps
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 10:24:35 »
Does anyone know when (or if) we're getting our deposits back??? :?:

Some of us have exam fees to pay & are therefore kinda broke!

Offline Cheesy

Gear from the alps
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 14:18:28 »
true that jody true that!!

fresher Dave

Gear from the alps
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 12:29:45 »
when you give back the gear. The money is with me in wexford. I'll be going to achail and will bring it all to there. So if you don't go to achill we'll spend your deposits on club drink.

Offline JODY

Gear from the alps
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 14:50:55 »
Hey Dave,
Yay finally got an answer out of the commitee. I left the gear back about a month ago, aint gonna be in achill due to same reason i need the money back..... EXAMS!!! :D
Any chance i could get it sometime soon??? I know you're probably not round dublin much but maybe another commitee member could help out??

Offline Cheesy

Gear from the alps
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 14:59:36 »
yeah i'm the same as jody here folks!

Offline cristina

Gear from the alps
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 16:37:58 »
Won't be in achill cause the boardin season has started and will be ridin behind a brand new X-Star most weekends.
 :D
Think amanda will be there if you could give it to her.