Author Topic: Scotland 04 +2/3  (Read 7431 times)

Offline bexifurr

Scotland 04 +2/3
« on: November 10, 2006, 14:12:17 »
YoYo mzungus.

So guys, Who's up for Uganda at Christmas?

Nile Special
Nile Special and Waragi - booYEAH,
Kalagala Falls
Hairy Lemon
Spicy Cake
Sombreros for New Years?
Living in a tent, YAAY! Cos it's warm and sunny :)

and yes, Santy will know where you are and deliver your presents. They shall come in a beer bong.

EVERYTHING IS BON

Offline Sara

Re: Scotland 04 +2/3
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 15:11:08 »
seriously??

Maybe you should call it Kerry 07!

Offline bexifurr

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 15:21:02 »
Seriously.

Really really really ridicuously seriously n stuff.

Offline Simon R.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 15:51:29 »
i notice the alcohol got considerably more mention then the paddling........

Offline Ritchie

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 16:53:45 »
am listenin bexamus, am listenin luv....how much would flights be lookin at???

Offline bexifurr

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 09:56:35 »
Nile Special is top of the list, man, it's ambiguous, I know. But the next line is Nile Spesh and Waragi, so go figure. The Classic Beer Bong!

One of the greatest moments out there this summer was possibly Meabh's first beer bong on the Hairy Lemon. She was really worried that she wouldn't be able to drink it as fast as all the guys from the French FreestyleTeam, DKayaking, Bless! So she's relaying these very real fears to Rob, cos there'd be a lifetime of pain if she failed to drink it fast enough or, god forbid, imagine she couldn't finish it? Thats a beer bong offence, y'see. And I must be stoned cos I can't remember where this story was going... Oh yea, so Rob goes 'Here, give me that beer and take this one, its warmer, so it's gonna be easier to neck it than that one you have which is straight outa the fridge' - Cue very drunk Meabh in like, nanoseconds, sure hadn't Rob laced it with Waragi.

And Nile Special is awesome. Go google it or something cos I don't know how to work links n shit.

There's also Itanda.

Man, you'd never get bored out there, you kno'? It's great. Here's a li'l piccie of me stylin The Hump No, wait, I've no idea how to do this. Nevermind. Fuck it.

Later guys...

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 12:29:04 »
Bex, can you please change the thread title from 'Scotland 2004 + 2 / 3' to 'Scotland 668.6666666666666666667', that makes far more sense and maths in the morning is really fucking annoying...  :P

jesus_jones

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 14:44:48 »
a number so recursive it can barely be imagined

Offline bexifurr

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 18:57:04 »
Yea guys, all booked.

And so excited. Coming home the 12th of January, so if anyone else is interested in coming out after Christmas or after Kerry, I'll still be around for a while.

If team superior would like to join me, I might let them camp in the same campsite as me. I might show them a thing or two. And maybe someone with a camera would like to come too, cos I could arrange for a special pressie of maybe some wet shillings and a slice of soggy pineapple for anyone who wants to sit on the bank and photograph me doin some amazin shit. Or even someone in my gear, cos, you know what, it doesnt even have to be me... Oh wait, whats the point... Nevermind.

Someone stole my notes today and I'm so annoyed.