Author Topic: UCDCC Yahoo! Email Group  (Read 6803 times)

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
UCDCC Yahoo! Email Group
« on: October 01, 2003, 20:57:36 »
Hey,
Y'all are getting an email asking whether you want to join the Yahoo! UCDCC group. The purpose of it is to have one email address that will reach everyone. It's an idea that will hopefully improve communication between the club and all the new people (and the oldies!!) - hopefully it will mean that more people stay in touch with us and participate more often. It will be used to advertise club trips, events & maybe even the odd party!

I suppose there is a potential for abuse, however there are several control methods available which can be implemented should this be the case. If it really doesn't work out it can be scraped - but its worth a try.

Join up if you wannabe a part of it...If you don't or you think its a rubbish idea then simply don't join up :P

Offline eoghanp

UCDCC Yahoo! Email Group
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 10:48:05 »
colin, i've had to change my e-mail address (lousy yahoo!!!!) anywho... how can i add my new e-mail address to the mailing list, since i cant find it anywhere on yahoo (although i did find another UCDCC, the University of California, Davis film society. i think they might be trading on your illustrious party reputation 'cos what is a FILM society calling itself CC for???) my name e-mail address is on my profile