Author Topic: Missing for a while  (Read 5748 times)

Offline Fuzzy

Missing for a while
« on: November 22, 2006, 20:20:01 »
Anybody seen any of these recently. Starting to get cold so will need soon.

Black Gelert Fleece:
Has a grey mesh lining. Last time i remember having it was on freshers weekend. Nearly sure it came back to dublin with me because i had put my keys and stuff in it for safe keeping and i still have those.

Scouting Ireland Uniform Jacket:
Left this in Phil's on the night of his 21st. Did anybody take it or will it still be there.

Grey/Green Gelert Fleece:
Same as SI Jacket.

Offline kmck

• "99"
Re: Missing for a while
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 10:19:57 »
Team questionable strike again!

Offline kill

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 11:45:59 »
As far as I know, Phil's house hasn't been cleaned yet so it's probably still there. My helmet was. I still have stuff from my party. A snowsports hoody and some other stuff I'll check on later. Fuzzy, did you not leave that fleece in my house and I gave it to you for Phil's?

Offline Lorcan

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 11:59:05 »
Speaking of long time. i still have belongs that were either left in my car or where left on the side of the road (mickle). A blue Hoodie with colaiste acla written on it. Brendinos dry pants. Dannys salopetes and shortie cag which i now claim ownership of.
Lorcan

Offline kill

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 13:14:52 »
Coláiste Acla hoodie is mine. I think that was the only time I wore it. Was that a year ago now?

Offline mmmmm

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 16:33:31 »
Hey Fuzzy, a black boys jacket was left in Phil's house. A girls black mac style jacket was also left there. I was meant to post up about this ages ago sorry.