Author Topic: Payment for Hoodies  (Read 7990 times)

Offline Diarmaid

Payment for Hoodies
« on: February 28, 2007, 10:41:28 »
The club needs to front quite a bit of money to buy the hoodies so we need to get some money in to do so. The grant hasn't come through yet, hence the delay. Sorry we couldn't get them in time for varsities but it was out of our hands.

What you all can do now to speed things up is get money in for the hoodies asap. 48 hoodies have been pre-ordered; so if we can get all that in then then the hoodies should be ready a few days later.

Also, with the AGM just 10 days away, I'm going to need all money in well before then, because after Saturday week anyone who tries to give me money will (for the first time in a year  :P) be politely told where to shove it.

So I'm setting a deadline of Monday, March 5 Thursday, March 1 to get the money in for the hoodies. You may order and pay any time up to that point. This is the only way to guarantee that you will get the size and colour you want; after that we'll just be selling off some leftovers. If you don't pay by then, we won't place your order.

Post up in the other thread (not here!) if you want to place an order and haven't done so yet. and then get the money in to me by Monday!

Edit: Hey, Bit of a communication mix-up, the deadline for money for the hoodies is still this thursdays pool session (1st March).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 16:09:57 by Zacchaeus »

Offline Maeve

Re: Payment for Hoodies
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 20:01:09 »
Hey, sorry to be responding late n all but I'm rarely on the board.

Would it be possible to give you the money at the ball?

Offline Diarmaid

Re: Payment for Hoodies
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 10:28:46 »
I'm hoping to have as little as possible to do with money this Saturday, whether that be people wanting to stay in the club house, pay for hoodies, whatever. If this will be the only time you can get the money to me, then yeah, I guess you can give it to me then. But preferably at the club house before the ball, not at 3am.