Author Topic: Freshers Trip  (Read 24109 times)

Offline wackers

Freshers Trip
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2003, 11:40:17 »
I'll b there aswell, have room for 2 in the car and will be on for staying til monday.

I'd just like to point out that there has been a lot of press recently about the dangers of binge drinking so when you we large this weekend lets make that a large chips and diet coke.

Irish men drink three times as much alcohol as Irish women and almost half binge drink at least once a week, the results of a major new study into Ireland's drinking culture have revealed
When frequency of binge drinking occasions are related to the overall number of drinking occasions, the results show that out of 100 drinking events, 58 end up in binge drinking for men and 30 for women", the study found.
Female drinkers also experience relatively high rates of adverse consequences, with a high prevalence (22%) reporting 'having regretted things said or done after drinking'. Fights and accidents among Irish female drinkers were over twice the average, compared to the other countries.

You don't want to end up like me or mick now!
Give all you booze to me and I'll dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way.

jesus_jones

el diablo
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2003, 12:28:03 »
staying till monday sounds like the way to go, should i bring a tent??? are the club returning on sunday?

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
Freshers Trip
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2003, 15:27:24 »
Joe, what comes out of your arse, after a night of Guinnes, could, in no way ever, be even remotely construed (and I know your good at the bullshit! Mr FacMngt!) as environmentally friendly...why you're a walking chernoble!!

See that green smoke? That's you that is!

Offline NiamhB

pub
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2003, 23:43:11 »
if the hiking centre is ten miles from clonmel, where is the nearest pub, and, If I get drunk in the middle of a forest and there is no-one there to hear it, will I have a hangover the next morning?
:mrgreen:

Offline kmck

• "99"
Freshers Trip
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2003, 18:37:06 »
Measured by a blind welsh cleric in 1809 the two pubs are equal distance
from the hostel and the toilet

Offline half naked Jimi

Freshers Trip
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2003, 10:17:18 »
hey country girl finally showed me how to use this "internet thingy", a freshers weekend you say with freshers girls and alcohol, and whats that NOT NEATLY ENOUGH BEDS TO GO AROUND. Oh yes i'll be there and i'm bringing jonesy and fitzgerald aswell  :lol:

Offline tiamariaplease

Freshers Trip
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2003, 10:20:59 »
will be at the freshers weekend. but i need ideas for a costume, so if you could help me out? was thinking along the lines of a dry person rather than someone whos been splashing around in water all day? sounds good to me......abi

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
Freshers Trip
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2003, 10:29:25 »
Well each year, somebody goes as a topless teenage mud wrestler, with their own ring and everything. How about that? Altenatively, yuou could goas a Pirate, or Cowboy, or maybe even a Ghost. I'll leave it up to you.

Offline Qaddafi

Freshers' Trip
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2003, 10:54:41 »
WILL BE THERE

Offline stewart_fitzell

• http://www.dublintourist.com
Freshers Trip
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2003, 13:37:40 »
I'll be dere too.

anonomous and lovin it

Freshers Trip
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2003, 15:01:08 »
yeah I'll probably be there, if i am I'll be the drunk one in the pub.

Offline irish rover 75

freshers weekend
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2003, 21:39:09 »
lots of booze. oh yes ill be there!!  
 :D  :P

Offline paul ryan

Freshers Trip
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2003, 11:17:27 »
count me in

Offline louise

freshers trip
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2003, 11:22:03 »
louise here(blonde one). yes definitly going! fancy dress ready for action :D

Offline CormacS-3D

Freshers Weekend
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2003, 13:47:02 »
I will be going down. Have to decide whether I am going on the bus yet or driving. How many Places are there left on the bus?
Cormac. :)