Author Topic: And so it begins  (Read 11333 times)

Offline kmck

• "99"
Re: And so it begins
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 20:15:09 »
God damn you and your subtle references to things I couldn't possibly know or understand!

Offline kjt

• My online portfolio
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 22:28:44 »
I have the Ego, stretch and outlaw. 1b/aid, 1deck, 3..possibly
4blades and your own palm deck.
(This could possible be Ciaran's I was informed today?)

I shall return these Sat/Sunday or when suits during the wk!!

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 08:47:20 »
Speaking of subtle references, I'm loving the Yeti from that old skiing game, Mark.

Anyways. I think the club trip both days on freshers' weekend should be that horrendless stretch so that we the non-paddlers can subvert the cause and convince a bunch of freshers to skip it and just hang around and drink all day.

Barbie

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 16:29:43 »
hurray i second zach's suggestion!!

Offline Amanda

• Light shop
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 18:51:22 »
Ok so i will be in dublin airport at 19 25 on thursday the 11th thanks to ryanair. Who want to collect me?

Offline david

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 20:13:32 »
Yeah mark, Quit airing your laundry in pubic!!!!

There should be coarses run for the incoming committee's on not being retarded or subtle, but who would run them??

Ps, was the otterholt the place we went last year?? we shouldn't go there again if there are any more of those polish conscription workers. They (or stef) drank all our vodka.

I also think we should run that 12km flat water stretch just so Simon the Bitter can have a go.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 20:21:59 by david »

Offline david

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 20:15:57 »
Also I commend who ever put spell check on the Notice board. Very good, there were 4 incorrect spellings in my last message. I if cared enough I could correct them.

It's also much more polite than caprani, all it does is underline the word. no obsenities at all. :)

Offline Peegor

• I peed in my boat
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 14:02:35 »
IMPEACH

What are the membership cards like?? they have to be better than last year.

During freshers weekend, to attract alot more girls to the canoe club we can hold club house parties.?? I dont think anyone would disagree with that idea?? guaranteed fun to be had by everyone..

Offline JODY

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 14:13:44 »
I think services might not be too happyif we start advertising boat house parties & anyway why would we need to attract more girls to the club? ;)

Offline kjt

• My online portfolio
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 17:56:39 »
I think services might not be too happyif we start advertising boat house parties & anyway why would we need to attract more girls to the club? ;)

I agree, we don't need any more girls in the club..

we need WAY MORE

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 10:30:32 »
IMPEACH

What are the membership cards like?? they have to be better than last year.

During freshers weekend, to attract alot more girls to the canoe club we can hold club house parties.?? I dont think anyone would disagree with that idea?? guaranteed fun to be had by everyone..

speaking of parties, stay tuned over the next few days. I have to wait for my housemate to get back from his holidays so I can run it by him, but I'm hoping to throw a party on September 22 (the day of the first Dun Laoghaire trip).

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 17:30:22 »
It's also much more polite than caprani, all it does is underline the word. no obsenities at all. :)

Sir,
I challenge you to find any instance when I used profanity in relation to spelling and/or grammar. I think you have mistaken my approach to that of Killian's during his 'blue' period. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever used profanity on the message board, but feel free to correct me on this - properly referenced quotes only are admissable as evidence.  :P

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 20:18:37 »
I dropped back the G-Force 6.1 today.

Offline david

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 09:28:27 »

Sir,
I challenge you to find any instance when I used profanity in relation to spelling and/or grammar. I think you have mistaken my approach to that of Killian's during his 'blue' period. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever used profanity on the message board, but feel free to correct me on this - properly referenced quotes only are admissable as evidence.  :P

Man, If i still had my editing powers you post would be just so full of foul words....

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 18:29:07 »
Wowzer! I see the comeback king is at his usual best. I just knew it was you editing posts all along...   :D