Author Topic: Introductions class 07'  (Read 18286 times)

Offline Mary

Re: Introductions class 07'
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2007, 14:54:44 »
I'm Mary, very small and quite loud but rarely inappropriate. Make no mistake, i'm a climber but I paddle because i'm too afraid of water to swim. Also the canoe club are a lovely bunch of people. Welcome freshers, you've made the right choice

Offline rachel.s

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2007, 12:02:12 »
Hi im rachel,
2nd year radiography. usually into the whole sailing buzz, thought it was high time to take to the rivers!
I've dabbled a little in sea kayaking in scotland..but thats about it.
"L" plates at the ready!
had great craic on thursday.. you guys are way more welcomin than the sailin crowd!
cant wait until next week

Offline Kat

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2007, 10:26:17 »
Hey I'm Kat,
Have been out at the saturday dun laoirigh trip - I was busy capsizing lots in my beautiful orange and green striped boat.
Don't know too many of you new freshers names yet- september has too much new data - but give me a few goes and my memory might kick in eventually.

Offline josh

• AH BOLLIXS!!
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2007, 12:17:50 »
i am "THE NORTHSIDER!" haha ! im from artane , as ye all probably know by now, i am not actaully a scumbag ! so if somethin goes missin dont automatically assume it was me !! apart gettin tangled up in this canoe lifestyle, i am repeatin 2nd year but will be in 3rd year after christmas (admin is fooked in ucd!) doin music and geography , bita phisosophy too ! i also love music (i think it might be obvious!) i play the trumpet and guitar! i have a band , we gig all over ireland , have an ep out too, so if your into your underground irish metal buy it ! (but i somehow doubt many of ye are ! ) 

SOUND. . .

Offline Asho87

• If you were celery I'd stalk you.
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2007, 14:18:11 »
Yay arts repeateee!!! The canoe club may not be the best place if you plan on passing anything ;)

i am repeatin 2nd year but will be in 3rd year after christmas (admin is fooked in ucd!)

Im doing 2nd year economics and 3rd year history this year and doing 3rd year economics next year! Splits ur finals in 2 - way better option haha!!!

:)

Offline bexifurr

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 14:22:42 »

Does this mean I should go see the children's officer for what I'm looking for?

What? A small blonde girl with squinty eyes, a bottle of pills and duct tape over her mouth?

Offline josh

• AH BOLLIXS!!
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 23:03:05 »
Yay arts repeateee!!! The canoe club may not be the best place if you plan on passing anything ;)

i am repeatin 2nd year but will be in 3rd year after christmas (admin is fooked in ucd!)

Im doing 2nd year economics and 3rd year history this year and doing 3rd year economics next year! Splits ur finals in 2 - way better option haha!!!

:)

haha yeah thats what im worried about!!

split em up makes em easier i think?? less pressure!!

Offline Gek

• Bebo Homepage
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 23:36:20 »
I'm shane 1st year comp science no not a nerd befor anyone asks someone told me the canoe club was good fun and i should join so i did i rekon i made two misteaks that day but we'll see haha

Offline johnnyg

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2007, 22:20:16 »
Hi everybody, my name is Johnny Gibney  :) and I joined during freshers week. Really looking forward to meeting you all as soon as possible. Don't know to many people in ucd yet....ahhh booo hooo to me !!!

I have feck all experience canoeing but I was fortunate enough to have lived in California for the last eight years and had a few friends who were well into it. In other words I tagged along several times.

O.K. so as I said, I am looking forward to getting out there with everyone.

Hopefully on Sat....?   ;D   Johnny.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 16:19:23 by johnnyg »

Offline lorco

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2007, 21:25:15 »

Hi Eveyone,

I'm Laura (aka Lorco), I'll be dragging my sorry ass home from New Zealand at Christmas after a year and a half here, a little older but definatly not any wiser, (I'm still haven't gotten the hang of staying IN my boat). I survived 4 years in the Club previous to that.

So will be seeing you all in Kerry for New Years! Until then, be good (or wha'eva) and if in doubt, paddle hard!
L

jesus_jones

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2007, 16:46:31 »
What the fuck is a lorco????