Author Topic: Stuff lost on freshers Wkend  (Read 7093 times)

Offline Andy

Stuff lost on freshers Wkend
« on: October 27, 2003, 18:22:44 »
Hey
 somebody left a pair of glasses in my car, any takers??

and a blue stuff sac with compression straps.

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 09:57:51 »
Delegation is the Key to Operation

Does this look familiar?

Brendino wrote on Friday:

Slapper will you please write the Mondayt Impeachment Report.

See that? That's Organisation. That's Delegation. That's Responsibilisation. That's how it should be done.

It's bad enough when they won't admit what a shoddy "operation" they are running, but when they can't even come up with an original signature and resort to ripping off members of the ITC, then they have gone too far. They must be Stopped.

Impeach the Committee

Brendino

anonomous and lovin it

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2003, 17:51:01 »
i left a black thinsulate hat and green lowe alpine gloves in the student bar. Any chance that someone took them. Also, any sign of the number of the bus company we took on saturday night? Does anyone know what town it was that we stopped in for the atm on saturday night? Cheers, ..........

Offline Andy

Stick tis in your pipe Brendino
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2003, 12:31:05 »
Well then wise guy, I’ve done a bit of research myself and it seems that you my furry friend cannot think up of an original signature yourself!!

We don't stop playing because we get old. We get old because we stop playing.

Some of you out there might think to yourselves "could this be true" but a assure you it is.

This so-called member of this terrorist group "The ITC" has robbed his signature from a feckin Management Training for the Dental Profession website! You ITC members are all the same….slackers!!

http://www.katherineeitel.com/infocus/021025.pdf

Offline cormac

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2003, 12:42:40 »
Snared Brendino!

I reckon that the Committee are doing a much better job that the ITC campaign, so I'm gonna throw my lot back in with them, and change sides again Italian-styl-ee.  I know that this will undoubtedly incur the wrath of the ITCers, but they are not very effective at all (for instance the Committee remains resolutely un-Impeached) and so I have little or nothing to fear.

Hooray for the Committee!

Impeach the ITC!

Offline Greg

Legal Action
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2003, 12:46:16 »
I am reliably informed that legal proceeding have been implemented by the ITC for trademark infringement and illegal use of its signature line. All queries should be forward to the ITC legal department.

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2003, 13:13:37 »
Andy,

You are way out of line here and sooooooooooooo wrong. I didn't "rob" my signature from any dental thingy (which anyone who knows me would actually be very possible thus serving to incriminate me further), but rather I borrowed it from another sourse. Can you find it? It's even closer to home than you might think. Are you going to waste time researching it or are you going to run this club?

As regards being called a terrorist, I resemble (or is it resent) that remark and take great offense. I am no terrorist. I am simply trying to effect a change in Bullshit Leadership from a bunch of GoombaHeads.

And as for Cormac. Well we all know what happened to Mussolini (Italian Styl-ee). You'll get yours. Turncoat.

Offline TomB

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2003, 14:30:23 »
Seemingly Brendino has other things to focus on that impeachment!!

http://aoaforums.com/forum/member.php?u=8915