Author Topic: huka for sale  (Read 7066 times)

Offline kev niland

huka for sale
« on: September 30, 2007, 19:42:23 »
hey,
i hav a bliss stick huka for sale,great boat for creeking in good condition,, if ur interested reply here or give me a call on 087 7741849,
kev

Offline Pia!

• Bzz Bzzz Bzzzzzz *plop*
Re: huka for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 15:58:24 »
I've heard they're pretty good for smaller paddlers. In other words do you reckon it would it fit a small female paddler? How old is it?
And how much are you looking for?

Are you willing to let me demo it?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 16:01:59 by Pia! »

Offline kev niland

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 19:01:44 »
heya,
not gonna lie to ya the huka is pretty big but i dunno how it suits girls,i got it two yrs ago when i was only little so im sure itl be grand for annamoe etc,
ye of course ya can demo it, not too sure bout the price at the moment cuz im tryin to sort out my new boat and havent got a price for it,if u wanna demo it let me know,
kev

Offline eoinor

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 20:00:24 »
I loved mine, till I cracked it, now I have a SCUD which is even better.
Its a great boat but it might be a bit heavy for ya Pia. Try it out and see what ya think.

Offline Pia!

• Bzz Bzzz Bzzzzzz *plop*
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 11:09:33 »
I checked out the website and it said it was good for smaller paddlers but then i saw it in real life and it was HUGE! 'Ideal for the smaller paddler' my ass! I might still demo it if you're ever around but i recken eoinor might be right! thanx guys

Offline Sara

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 11:48:25 »
by huge do you mean in comparison to the play boats that you usually paddle? Cause its kinda ment to be huge. Check out Bex's mamba, if you're looking for a big volume boat it should be about that size.

Sara

Offline kev niland

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 17:08:35 »
hey,
if you wanna demo it,its no problem at all,can bring it in anyday jst give us some advance warning,cant make pool session and saturday trips due to work but its urs to try out

Offline bexifurr

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 18:05:26 »
Sara's right, my Mamba is ginormous yet it's designed for people my size! It's feels so strange to paddle a boat so big - the biggest boat I'd ever paddled before that was the club Prozone!