Author Topic: black jumper and bag  (Read 5150 times)

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
black jumper and bag
« on: October 30, 2003, 13:05:23 »
hey anyone who might have found a black jumper last weekend in clonmel tis probably mine.

colin i also left a little bag with make up in it in your car.....all the mirrors are cracking!!!!

xxx
meabh

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
black jumper and bag
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 13:23:19 »
i got you covered MAebh honey...just come along to pool tonite?? or Oneills pub afterwards on Pearse st...about 10.20pm should do it. see ya...

Offline meabh

black jumper and bag
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 13:26:01 »
thanx

ill see ya there! cant go swimming coz im a little broken at the mo but ill drop down to say howdy to everyone!

xxx

jesus_jones

black jumper and bag
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 09:43:22 »
being broken and still being a hero is the key to surviving this club. :lol:  :lol:

Offline meabh

living the life
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 13:44:26 »
couldn't agree more. hehehe well swimming was great fun. its great being able to give advice from the side and know you wont be laughed at when you fail miserably to follow your own advice.

thanx colin for my bag and such.

still missing a jumper if anyone finds it. oh and incidentally the red coat in the boat house is mine!!

its what comes of living in a cardboard box......no storage space!

who's going to roz's tonite?  im hoping to wander along because none of these law types are into the dressing up having fun living the life type stuff!!!!

see you all tonight unless we get mugged, stabbed, shot, stolen, borrowed etc on the way to the party.

if so see ya on the liffey!!!!

xxx