Author Topic: anyone interested in the Colligan Gorge  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Sick Boy

anyone interested in the Colligan Gorge
« on: October 14, 2008, 18:42:40 »
trinity are looking at sending down 3 paddlers and they have a house for 6/7 people. if you are interested get on to trash.

cian

Offline JODY

Re: anyone interested in the Colligan Gorge
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 19:06:17 »
Was talking to Trash already bout it. I dont think they've booked anything yet & where they're looking is right by the river but miles from the party.... now what kind of club do they think they are???   :D

Offline Tr Ash

• Your an inanimate f&%king object!!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 23:21:01 »
yeah i realise that now......where are your priorties guys????!! :P

open to suggestions!! there's gonna be 3 of us heading down so if ya wanna go in on accommodation give me a shout. nothing booked yet.

Offline Tr Ash

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 12:02:32 »
hey just wanna bump this. this places are filling up as quoted below....

Quote from: Colligan george games
Ok entries have been flying in all week and we have limited space left the event has been capped at the 100 entries mark and that is looming so anyone thinking of leaving it late to enter may want to get the entries in asap also the closing date for entries is being put back a week to the first of November so we can have our orders and the likes in on time.

Big thanks to all our sponsors the prizes are looking to be top notch. The site will be updated soon with more info about the events for people who have entered.

Their is also a lack of the Dublin paddling community getting involved come on guys its not too far to travel and the drink is cheaper down these parts.

CCG crew

if anyone's also think of heading down, if just for the competition on the saturday, would ya have a free space for myself for the trip??(.....and two others if possible.....)

Thanks

Ash

Offline Amanda

• Light shop
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 17:06:31 »
I'll be there, we are staying in a hostel somewhere in waterford, 25 euro a night.
Going to be lots and lots of fun.

Offline JODY

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 22:13:10 »
So it looks like entries have closed for this.... has anyone else entered ???

Offline Tr Ash

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 10:55:48 »
i know your asking UCDers but myself, Aoife and Ger got out entries in for the university and mens/ladies class :)

....also looking to stay in a hostel in waterford......manda, is yours on manor street? thats the one im about to ring now :P

edit: thats really annoying....all the numbers on the web for that hostel rings as an invalid number....what the...?!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 11:05:02 by Trinity Ash »