Author Topic: Clearing out the toy box!!!  (Read 13159 times)

Offline Ley-Ley

• Committee 10/11
  • Banana Officer
Re: Clearing out the toy box!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 12:22:18 »
Does the helmet have good ear protection?

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 09:32:49 »
Two thing still for sale guys.

Predator Trinity Lee Helmet, plastic so nice and durable - good protection and come prebranded with awesome black disco paddler. A nice helmet at the price...

€20

Nookie G2 Dry Cag, one of Nookie's better dry cags with chunky arm protection with kevlar and foam padding in the arms, this means no more unexplained bruises at the end of the day - It's actually fantastic   
This has only been worn about 8-10 times, so it's exactly what it says on the tin. A pretty much brand new dry cag. I got it under a warranty replacement about the start of the summer.

Review here

€160 ovno

• Marq's Nemesis
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 10:58:30 »
Ok folks, to move this cag along which is bizarrely, not shifting, I'll drop to a final price of €130 and I'll throw the helmet in for free.

Come on, it's cold out and this will keep you warm, also the helmet is a one piece so it's alos fantastic for keeping in the heat.

A further shameless bump.

Offline Ley-Ley

• Committee 10/11
  • Banana Officer
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 15:49:12 »
I'll go for them then. Will you be there on Thursday?

• Marq's Nemesis
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 16:46:09 »
Cool, drop on over whenever and you can collect them. I will definitely be 'there' at my study desk on thursday evening. So, I can ask one one of the people who might be 'there' (wherever there is) to bring them to you. Finally I do apologise, I'm being a prick - I'm fully aware that 'there' means at the front door of my house when you ring the doorbell on thursday evening. Your a good kind of guy Leighton...

Offline Ley-Ley

• Committee 10/11
  • Banana Officer
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 19:20:51 »
I don't know where there is, I mean't the pool!! Will you be at the river trip on Sat? Where do you live?