Author Topic: Saturday 29th of Norcerber  (Read 34473 times)

Offline finch

• Committee 10/11
Re: Saturday 29th of Norcerber
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2008, 20:08:52 »
Hey guys - Just want to thank everyone yesterday that helped out with resucing me repeatedly and with donations of clothes, warm drinks and chocolate to get me through the cold spell - you're all legends !!!!!!   8) 8) 8)

And for all the instruction down the river - besides being Hypothermic by the end ::) (my own fault - already "permentately borrowed" a longer wetsuit and more thermals) I was really happy what I learned during the day  ;D

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2008, 10:05:36 »
Good Hustle Finch, lessons learnt the hard way are the ones learnt quickest, by the way - awesome care bear impression there, who knew you could look so like the blue bear....

Well done to everyone who came out, fantstic paddle even if it was in the negative air temp kinda territory. You all were flying it from what I saw, it was cool to see people shifting into gear as they approached the rapids - keep it up guys and gals, there's some great potential in the group that I saw. That run is one of the most scenic in Wicklow and you guys got to see it at one of it's finest moments.

Special shout out to Sian Power (?) second time on a river and straight to Wicklow paddling like a hero, out partying like a fiend that night and only leaving the house around one the next day - LEGEND...

Keep the fun going y'all,

Conor.

Offline Sick Boy

« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2008, 11:05:05 »
next up, kerry!!!!

i for one cant wait.