Author Topic: Please sell me some paddles!  (Read 6482 times)

Offline Karen

• Chocolate!
Please sell me some paddles!
« on: March 25, 2009, 22:34:01 »
Yes, my paddles are gone, well have been for a while, and so, considering my history of paddles, I'm looking for some reasonabley priced second hand ones, if any has any knocking about they might wish to offload to needy recipient! Did I mention please?

Karen

Offline rog

• Ginger Giant
  • Who wants to do that thing we always do?
Re: Please sell me some paddles!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 10:33:01 »
What's wrong with cathy's blades????

Offline Karen

• Chocolate!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 10:52:15 »
Cathy's blades are lovely! However I think it might be time to bite the bullet and buy my own, again. I would like to be free to travel with them for weekends and such. Although if Cathy was looking to sell them at any point, I might be persuaded to take them off her hands...  but that unfortunatley seems a tad unlikely :'(

Offline rog

• Ginger Giant
  • Who wants to do that thing we always do?
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 11:22:46 »
Indeed but sure cathy doesn't paddle anymore, taking her blades on a "full-time" basis would be a victimless crime

Offline kjt

• My online portfolio
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 21:40:36 »
Indeed but sure cathy doesn't paddle anymore, taking her blades on a "full-time" basis would be a victimless crime

What Rodge said... or just slip her a €50 when she's drunk at the ball, then the next day say something like "thanks for selling your blades so cheap Cathy"
Mwuauahahaha  ::)

Offline Cathy

• bebo
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 18:36:11 »
:P

Offline Monkey Loving Bob

• Marq's Nemesis
    • The best way for me to ignore you!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 18:44:51 »
Thanks for selling me your blades for a pint Cathy! Way to generous of you, I'll drop down to collect them over the week. Enjoy Kentucky and I'll say hi to your Mam for you.