Author Topic: Christmas stocking-filler bonanza!  (Read 5753 times)

Offline Douchier

Christmas stocking-filler bonanza!
« on: December 15, 2009, 23:19:59 »
Ok kiddies, special news from the North pole!

We've got some amazing stuff that's just come out of Santas sack for AMAZING reasonable prices.

The first little pearl that the elves have squeezed out of santas sack is this, not something that looks like this, not something that's been sitting in the bottom of my dry-bag fermenting after a hard days scratching the shit out of it (only in blue). That's right, this baby is brand new, it's still got the price tags on it any everything. It's a Palm Kenetic semi-dry cag. This isn't like the ones that have latex arm seals and let a flood in through the neck, these actually do a pretty good job. It's also less than half what a new sidewinder will cost, but does almost as good a job. €160 in Great Outdoors, but I'm only looking for €140 ( or well, something a bit less than that...I ask a price, you say no, I make another suggestion, we exchange words about each others mothers and pertty soon we've got a deal!)

I've also got a set of almost new dry-pants for sale. Palm sidewinder ones with latex leg seals (size large). These don't sitll have the tags, but they're in really great nick - the seals are actually in better condition than when I bought them! These ones are so cool that Palm won't even sell them to you any more ( but here's a description). After you've bought a cag ( hopefully the one above), dry pants really make a big difference as to how warm and cosy you feel during that chilly winter paddle. Free to a good home, but €115 to you.

Also, is there anyone out there who hasn't see this yet? Priceless.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 00:09:55 by Douchier »

Offline Diarmaid

Re: Christmas stocking-filler bonanza!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 09:39:51 »
aww, when I read that title I thought this was going to be an ad for feet.

Offline Douchier

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 10:32:18 »
Nope, sorry Diarmaid - but it you buy this stuff you will be a bit of a leg-end...

Anyway, these things are entirely open to offers and the prices put up there are kind of aspirational.

The cag especially is perfect for any of you freshers( or not so freshers, I was seriously considering keeping it for myself) who want a cag that'll happily keep you almost dry for the first few years.

G'wan...

Offline rowantheboat

• UCD Musical Society
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 14:26:21 »
Hey Douche, I'll give you 20 quid for the drypants... afro.gif

EDIT: Wait, I'll also throw in some home-made mince pies...!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 00:10:45 by rowantheboat »