Author Topic: I lost items in Kerry (shirley's post should be called found items from Kerry)  (Read 11370 times)

Offline Nuala

Karen: the splits are around, probably in the boathouse. We found them on the last day and sent them up, possibly in Eoinor's, but the are around somewhere.

Offline Robyn

clare maryanne has your hat and i remember seeing some of your stuff in the L&F bag too. any sign of my wetsuit in the boathouse today ley?

Offline kmck

• "99"
Clare we found out about the bag when she left, they are mine and Caoimhe should take care of it. If they are still in your house at the weekend could you drop them down to Caoimhe's house in nutgrove please.
Meabh.... grrrr my best boancy!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 19:37:48 by kmck »

Offline Ley-Ley

• Committee 10/11
  • Banana Officer
clare maryanne has your hat and i remember seeing some of your stuff in the L&F bag too. any sign of my wetsuit in the boathouse today ley?
My ankle is fecked and the weather was too bad to get out. If I can I'll try and get out tomorrow.

Offline Robyn

what did u do to your ankle? and dont worry about it its just whenever you're there like

Offline Rachel

If there's another decent looking me sized wetsuit it's probably mine, my booties should be around too, size 2XL, for kids im presuming!

Also did anyone see a charger near the tv in the 2 storey house? I think I might have left it behind and my phone's gone dead now..  :(

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
a black glove anyone??last seen stuck to the wall in my room in the ice box

Offline Diarmaid

stuck to the wall

see, this is why people get private houses.

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
stuck to the wall

see, this is why people get private houses.

Ha yes but it'd be boring otherwise

Offline rowantheboat

• UCD Musical Society
it'd be boring otherwise

It's pronounced 'warm'.

Or 'comfortable', in some dialects...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 22:04:55 by rowantheboat »

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
haha yes I've heard mention of them.....but never in context with UCDCC  afro.gif

Personally, I thought the houses were warm and comfortable! My bed was anyway...  ;D