Author Topic: Padding  (Read 4821 times)

Offline kmck

• "99"
Padding
« on: January 06, 2004, 11:05:53 »
Did anyone find a small black pyrhana bag with some hip pads and stuff either in the club house or the back of john kellys car could you please return them to me as I have been waiting for ages to set up my boat and this excuse is wearing thin on the why I screw up section of my paddling

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
Padding
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 11:33:45 »
I recall Noel found a black pyranha bag at the put in on the Lower Carragh on the Sunday Morning. I think he put it in his truck. Does that help?

Offline kmck

• "99"
Padding
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 15:48:57 »
Once again thank you brendan
this time without the sloppy kisses

Offline Brendino

Padding
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 16:40:07 »
Sloppy Kisses? Sloppy Kisses........?????? Oh yeah now I remember. I burried that particular memory deep down inside, but now that you have brought it back to the surface again I'll have to go and seek professional help to get me over such a traumatic event.

Does this mean that Kieran has fallen from the moral high ground...... with a wallop?

Hmmmmmm........

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
Padding
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 16:41:59 »
i have it - i'll give it to you in 3 months time!!!!

Offline Brendino

Padding
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 16:45:47 »
Colin if you have it, I don't want it. Not now and not in 3 months time either. You know there are ways of preventing yourslf from getting it. Afterall you are the "Safety Officer" arn't you? Or is it transferable from car seat to car seat?