Author Topic: Trailer packing for Kerry!  (Read 11934 times)

Offline caoimhem

Re: Trailer packing for Kerry!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 02:20:57 »
sorry for the late reply, im hoping to make it out tomorow but if the snow doesnt ease up, would you be able to pack me some gear? wetsuit, cag, ba,  boat, helmet, paddles.. cheers, caoimhe :)

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 02:36:08 »
Maybe if you sing oh christmas tree! Snow will end and rain will rule!

Offline Rachel

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 03:21:47 »
About to leave to catch my aircoach, can someone please choose for me a boat that a little person fits in, paddles, a cag and a b.a.?? Thanks!! Whoohoo!!  afro.gif

Offline micheal h

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 11:44:52 »
hi,

I might not be able to make it up for this unless the snow melts pretty soon after Christmas so if someone could  be super cool and pack all my stuff for me that would be great i.e. helmet, BA , cag , wetsuit (size large), boat, paddles. :D Drinks will be provided for whoever packs for me ;) oh and the nicer the gear the more drinks that will be bought. ^-^ so cheers and  Happy Christmas!

Roger that Micheal, I'm knitting a bobbly hat to go on your helmet right now*...

*Lies, but I'll sort you out

cheers

Offline Maryanne

• Captain 12/13
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 00:13:52 »
Thanks a million to everyone who turned up to help!
There were enough of us to get the job done in no time, and have a good chat for the rest of the two hours... :D
Special thank you to the brave freshers who made it out (Nick, Conor, Jon, Stephen) and our special guest Clíodhna Denny! ( Guess who's back!)