Author Topic: Kerry!!!! 28th of December to 4th of January!!  (Read 30544 times)

Offline rog

• Ginger Giant
  • Who wants to do that thing we always do?
Re: Kerry!!!! 28th of December to 4th of January!!
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2010, 16:08:09 »
Any1 remember this?

Rachel said in a husky voice
"I love my muff"
and pleaded fuck me
teapot master
but he said no.
So she asked
"could someone please shove a paddle up my ass"
Then things got confused
and the dog stared chocking
and bit me
which made me even more aroused but
it started to sting
and Leighton said "oh dear"
and with a full pot of curry sauce in his hand asked
"Is there any curry sauce left there rog?"
"Yeah, it's all over my body, come lick it off."
Then he made eye contact and dropped the hand
and that's how I had my first orgasm

Offline Carla!

• Committee 10/11
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2010, 16:13:01 »
haha! what a game we are definitely playing that again! and the one where you come back in the room and get interviewed for something you did, that was class too!

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2010, 16:17:07 »
yeah that was hilarious...

again any newbies don't be put off out of context it looks very weird but it's just a REALLY FUNNY GAME! yeah Carla that was a great one too...  8)

Offline rog

• Ginger Giant
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2010, 16:19:57 »
The game where we told peegor to fuck off out of the room he just said ok

then we told him to come back in and we started asking him random questions and he just started answering him completely oblivious to the fact we were playin a game... bahaha

Offline Stephen.M

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2010, 16:22:48 »
Hay for people getting public transport down for the first day, we all might aswell get the same bus/train so I was just wondering which bus/train are most people getting?

Offline Tiny Tim

• Committee 10/11
  • Ickle Dave
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2010, 16:29:20 »
i hate you guys. blah blah blah remember all the fun we had in kerry? blah blah blah it was really good blah blah blah u missed out dave blah blah blah.   fuck you guys >:( :-[ :blank:

Offline clarec

• Committee 10/11
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2010, 16:55:00 »
i hate you guys. blah blah blah remember all the fun we had in kerry? blah blah blah it was really good blah blah blah u missed out dave blah blah blah.   fuck you guys >:( :-[ :blank:

Hey Dave! Remember that one time... oh you weren't there... you missed out...

:-*

Oh and for a heads up, ye'd want to bring sleeping bags, beds will be few and far between. I and Eoghan shall be comandeering one this year, as per tradition but we will still bring our sleeping bags!!

aww yeah.......  8)

Stay away from their bed... you will find yourself huddled with a jacket on the kitchen floor

>:(

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2010, 17:10:28 »
The train is the best, pick one that goes all the way to kilarney direct otherwise you may have to get off in Mallow, you don't want to do that<shiver>. Then see if you can link up with the bus that goes to Glenbeigh from the train station. From the looks of things there are alot of lifts going so try them first then in a next week anyone without a lift post up, get together as a group and go down on the 28th.
I plan to drive down from home, home being just outside Carlow town arse end of laois. I'l be leaving early enough on the 28th that if anyone wants a lift from me they will have to travel down either the night of the 27th or get an early bus to Carlow on the 28th. But there is a big but my travel plans are directly related to my thesis plans so if I'm not finished I will not be going on the 28th or maybe at all. So I will not be offering a lift until at least the 18th of december.

Offline Carla!

• Committee 10/11
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2010, 17:22:43 »
Hay for people getting public transport down for the first day, we all might aswell get the same bus/train so I was just wondering which bus/train are most people getting?
Theres probably space in someones car if you check the Kerry Lifts post in general banter.

Jer

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2010, 17:56:57 »
How did you actually play that game? It's been bugging me for ages...

Offline finch

• Committee 10/11
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2010, 17:59:23 »
Loved those games !!!!!! Some of the most nonsensical but fun games ever :D 8) afro.gif

Offline Carla!

• Committee 10/11
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2010, 18:00:40 »
How did you actually play that game? It's been bugging me for ages...
which one?

Jer

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010, 18:12:43 »
The story one, I remember counting up to 21 but not how the sentences got switched in.

Offline Carla!

• Committee 10/11
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2010, 18:29:20 »
The story one, I remember counting up to 21 but not how the sentences got switched in.
emmm.... you go around in a circle and count to 21 and theres some rules... and when you make a mistake or something you have to make a random sentence and is then said instead of the number in the following rounds. Until they all join up to make a story.

Maybe you have to be drunk to remember how to play? I can't seem to remember now either! was it something to do with multiples of 7 or is that a different game

Offline rog

• Ginger Giant
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010, 18:34:43 »
I think that's a different game, I think this one u just count from 1 - 21 then whoever says 21 comes up with a sentance to replace a number,

So say I ended on 21 i'd go 7 is now "And that's why I like pie so much"

So the next person who gets seven has to say "And that's why I like pie so much"