Author Topic: Liquid Logic Vision 44 For Sale  (Read 5253 times)

Offline bexifurr

Liquid Logic Vision 44 For Sale
« on: December 13, 2010, 20:08:18 »
Hey everybody,

Hope the snow melt is generating some Alp-tastic good river running! Happy Christmas, I have a good idea here for a Christmas present for *smaller paddlers.

Jim Kennedy is selling his LL Vision 44, now that he's left for sunnier climes and has asked me to post an advertisement for him. He can be contacted through the contact details below. You'll have to haggle with him for the Best Price!

The design
So, this boat was designed in 2006 with an innovative rail taken from surfboard technology that gives it insane edging ability and looseness on  a wave. But don't get scared, this boat is designed to be easy to handle and forgiving in a hole by tucking the rail inside the flared sidewalls meaning it doesn't catch the upstream edge. The rails are also what really makes it accelerate across a wave.

It also has very slicey ends - important for securing your first cartwheels in a hole and on the flat.

This a very fast, high performance loose boat that is easy to handle. It loves to drive down the wave with lots of speed. It spins easily, is snappy and loves the vertical realm - just lead with your head and you're there. This boat is definitely capable of introducing paddlers to aerial moves.

Since it is very fast on a wave, you must be able to think ahead, so wouldn't be suitable for a beginner paddler.

The stats
This playboat  measures 6' 1" with a width of 24.25" giving it a balanced volume of 44 gallons (the hint is in the name!). It is ideal for someone weighing 110-170lbs, which is 50-77kg, or 7.8-12 stone.
http://www.eddyflower.com/ShowBoat.aspx?BoatId=372

Photos
I have 15 photos of the vision, however, they're too big for this site - or else I'm too techno-challenged to manage to upload them. Please email me for the photos. oglesby.rebecca at gmail.com

Jim's details
@jimkennedy on Twitter
jimken123 at gmail.com
You'll have to ask him how much he wants for it and the terms of demo.

The boat is on Carlow. I can transport it if necessary, within reason!

Thanks!
Hope to hear from you soon!
bex