Author Topic: Cag - new and cheap.  (Read 5848 times)

Offline Douchier

Cag - new and cheap.
« on: December 16, 2010, 14:00:43 »
Ok, so I've had this beautiful completely unused cag(still has labels on it) sitting in my room for a very long time. I really should have got it sold a long time ago but was just too lazy.
It's a Palm Kenetic (blue, size large, semi-dry). The older version of it was the first cag that I owned and I found it to be a pretty solid cag. It is semi-dry, but all you get is a little moisture around the neck. Actually, it's probably better than the "dry" cag I'm using now.

I make special price for you €120 (or you could go and pay €160 in GODS) - as I said COMPLETELY UNUSED.

This would be an excellent first cag.

and it looks exactly like this;

Offline Nuala

Re: Cag - new and cheap.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 22:30:56 »
This is a very nice first cag. I had and really liked it. Still have it and occasionally use it.

Offline Douchier

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 04:48:26 »
Yes nuala, it's a lovely cag Does this mean that I have to say nice things about yours?

Anyway,

I'm willing to negotiate on price and I will be in Kerry, if anyone is interested then let me know and I bring it down.

Yu Liu

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 23:09:08 »
It indeed looks lovely and can be used on river trips or as a raincoat or a costume for a non-caneo club party. I have the same cag and it is quite good. Would be better if we're able to negotiate for a massive discount from GODS. Poor students.