Author Topic: Advanced First Aid (REC3)  (Read 16468 times)

Offline Brendino

• People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durdan
Advanced First Aid (REC3)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 15:53:13 »
Yes, we are all individual. Baaaaaa Baaaaa.

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 16:30:51 »
i like that....."anyone who showed an interest is on the list"

id love to do it colin if ya have space.... i got my rec2

also think john and juan's is a great location....all necessities and its near my house!

xxx

Offline barry

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2004, 13:56:11 »
would be interested in doing the course and have valid first aid certs already, but just wondering if there are any paddling requirements needed??  :?:  :?:  :?:

Offline Andy

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2004, 18:26:43 »
Yo yo, thanks for organising it for us all colin, i'm deffo still on for it

Cheers
 Andy

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2004, 19:08:58 »
This is an advanced wilderness first aid cert, useful for leaders in mountaineering, canoeing, raft guides, rock climbing etc. It is not specific to canoeing. However, as the trianer is a level 5 paddler & we are all canoeists I suspect the scenarios and exmples will be based upon canoeing...as that is what we'll all understand best.

So, no you don't need any special canoeing knowledge but I would say again that this course is only required for those becoming instructors/advanced proficiency - just make sure you're not wasting your money on somwething you don't NEED...but if you want it & your willing to pay for it..well then happy days!!

Barry & Lisa - get back to me if you're doubly sure you both wanna do it & I'll be happy to stick yiz up on the list.

Offline Lil Lisa

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2004, 22:24:57 »
hey colin,definately still interested in the course,would be v grateful if ud stick my name on d list :P

Offline meabh

• towel and tortilla on a world wide adventure
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2004, 16:44:25 »
yeah i'll be there, thanks for organising it babe

see you all soon.

when do we gotta pay?

xxx

Offline barry

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2004, 20:33:15 »
yup-still interested in the course if theres a place available! sound as a pound-do we just bring the cash on the weekend or what?

Offline Mr C

• http://www.nerdz.ie
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2004, 02:33:26 »
OK,
I reckon that's all the ppl who will get on the course, however as usual, once it actually comes to handing over the dosh we might find some drop out - if this is case I'll use a list of subs so if you wanna chance at doin this course you can gimme your name still but no gaurantees...

Working on the assumption of about €85 - 90 (TBC) I propose that all interested people hand over €30 by 24 January. I'll be resident at all the usual club functions with my list of names...please don't hit me at 3am with it though!!

Watch this space...

Offline cormac-3D

REC Course
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2004, 13:31:07 »
He Colin,
I'm just back yesterday .from 3 weeks in thailand. Hope you all had a ball in Kery. You might put me on your subs list in case anybody drops out.
Cheers,
Cormac.

Offline barry

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2004, 15:46:19 »
hey colin,
whats the plan for the course this weekend? where abouts is it on and what are the times?

barry