Author Topic: training for that level... you know the one after 2 but before 4.....  (Read 15233 times)

Offline Maryanne

• Captain 12/13
Just rang them, they said they need
-minimum of 6 people
-the cost (for 2 days) is €140

Dunno if that's any help, it's fairly late notice, I was on the phone to them anyway and enquired.
It's possible that if we organised one in advance we'd get a better rate. And you may have made other plans!

Offline Livia

Quite last minute, but I would join but it crashes with Kieran's rescue training.

Though I would be in for some other time! :)

Offline Eoghan

• Captain 11/12
I imagine daves training will be quite cheaper than that...but if anyone is very keen the instruction will be very good...

Offline Maryanne

• Captain 12/13
Yeah, looks like Kieran's training is the way to go! €140 is steep, and you need 6 people, so go Kieran! I tried to text/ring anyone who posted here to tell them about Kieran's, my phone's being weird though... If anyone has Micheal's number, I couldn't get through to him.
Have fun tomorrow guys!

Offline Livia

You are not coming Maryanne?  ???

P.S. watched a film last night 'Sense and Sensibility' now I remember where I heard your name before ;) lovely!

Offline Tiny Tim

• Committee 10/11
  • Ickle Dave
Sorry I kinda let this slide a bit during the week. If you guys wanna do an ICU course thats fine too, i dont mind.

If you wanna do it with me however, monday and friday suit me or wednesday aswell.

What do you guys think?

Offline Livia

Monday or Wednesday, because apparently Tuesday I might have team meeting... and then it depends on the time.  If it would work I would also like to join at least for one day :)

Offline micheal h

Monday and Friday would be good but I have a dentist appointment in Navan on Wednesday so I wouldn't be able to make it that day.

Offline Maryanne

• Captain 12/13
Cool, so based on the dates everyone has said that's

Monday 14th: Dave, Livia, Micheál, Jon ... confirmed
                      Rachel, Gareth, Leighton (rescue)

Friday 18th: Dave, Livia, Micheál, Jon ... confirmed
                    Rachel, Gareth, Leighton (rescue)

so if the people who are interested confirm if they're still free we'll let democracy decide!

I'm not free on Monday (a friend of mine is having her first art exhibition!) and I have a 20% presentation, 6% midterm and 10% assignment the first week back, ( :o  :-[  :blank: ) so I won't be able to help out with rescue on Friday either.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 01:23:54 by Maryanne.D »

Offline Livia

Hey put me also on Friday! My friend from the U.S. can recover from St. Paddy's day while I'm paddling ;)

Offline Jon F

im really free any of these days, ill let you guys fight it out

Offline Carla!

• Committee 10/11
monday or friday but not tuesday suits me

Offline Ley-Ley

• Committee 10/11
  • Banana Officer
I have to report to my super on Monday.

Offline Gareth

I wouldnt be able to do Monday, Friday would be best for me

Offline finch