Author Topic: Stuff the website needs  (Read 10279 times)

Offline Tiny Tim

• Committee 10/11
  • Ickle Dave
Re: Stuff the website needs
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 10:56:13 »
I do think just a polo section would be good not the other stuff.

Offline kmck

• "99"
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 12:13:39 »
Kayaking section, videos, articles and just general boating, links to kayak sites sticky thread. General section for everything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Training section links to training websites, training days, also polo training sites.
Trips: annoucing trips for the club.
Committee anoucements ie news, this is where you would have your calender for the year, also lost and found list after each weekend away(which would never happen if we allowed my suggestion of tying all your stuff together with knicker elastic).
Gear this would be the buy and sell section.

Offline Diarmaid

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 13:46:24 »
I know this goes against the theme of merging unused boards, but would it make sense to split General Banter into a purely Off-Topic / Miscellaneous board, and one for Non-Kayaking Events? General Banter seems to get a good mix of people looking for DVD nights, cinema trips, etc, vs This Or That and random youtube videos and their ilk.

Offline Tiny Tim

• Committee 10/11
  • Ickle Dave
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 14:43:39 »
matts map to the pool in cabra (found in the post about tonights match). its very good and very funny. up with boathouse map etc or sticky topic in kayaking or polo if you do it

Offline Bill C

• This can only go well
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 16:12:02 »
"River guides" button linking to Irish Whitewater river guides section

Offline Bill C

• This can only go well
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 17:16:52 »
Also, how tricky would it be to get the disco paddler logo into the icon spot to the left of the URL bar on browsers?