https://www.facebook.com/events/1504947866438983
Who's going?
I'd love to go but I'd like to get a practice run in the day before, I have an exam until 11am on the Friday though, I reckon I could make it down in time for a run though.
Assuming it's on, I'll be there. People can stay in mine on Friday night so we can get a run in that day
Quote from: Ross on December 06, 2014, 13:12:54
Assuming it's on, I'll be there. People can stay in mine on Friday night so we can get a run in that day
Might take you up on that :)
Would say I'm gutted to miss it - but I'll be in New Zealand and in no way gutted at all :D
I'm driving from Dublin directly after my exam, who wants a lift?
Could I potentially grab a lift with you D?
Yes
Plan is:
Get boats + gear from boathouse Thursday
Go straight from Exam to Glens Friday (picking up whoever on the way)
Get a practice run in on the Friday
Stay with Ross
Do Race Saturday
Head to Nicola's
Paddle something Sunday (Boluisce?)
Come Home
Forecast isn't looking great for rain..
http://www.met.ie/forecasts/5day-ireland.asp
Quote from: Zog on December 17, 2014, 10:31:57
Forecast isn't looking great for rain..
http://www.met.ie/forecasts/5day-ireland.asp
Yeah, doubt it'll happen, any other plans? Boluisce?
Yeah, Finch is gonna contact a few NUIG heads and find out the crac with releases etc. though if someone else wants to get on to them as well? At very worst, we could do a run of the annamoe in the morning, and depending on how the rain is looking either drop the boats back to the boathouse or take them with us to galway.?
Yeah, sounds good!
I'll be looking for boating opportunities on Saturday. Keep me posted!
However, I'm a little concerned that I won't be part of the growing 'drysuit-club'!! :P
Paddling happening Saturday, Bol uisce, caher, ennistymon or lower carraig, I gather it would be best to consult locals about levels and trees etc. , maybe even find someone to guide us down?
Yeah I'm up for wherever, would like to get out on Friday too!
I know you've an exam Zog, still interested in getting paddling somewhere else Friday Steve (assuming Glens will have dropped off by tomorrow)?
If glens isn't running Wicklow maybe? Glenmac might be running?
Ya never know, if nothing else we might get an Annamoe job done
There's also the option of heading somewhere like Ennistymon / Boluisce, they both seem to be up atm
Glens: http://www.riverspy.net/opwgauge.html?code=25309
Ennistymon: http://www.riverspy.net/opwgauge.html?code=28001
Boluisce: http://www.riverspy.net/opwgauge.html?code=31075
Ye well I'm cool for whatever! Only issue with ennistymon or Boluisce tomorrow could be daylight by the time we'd be there.
Annamoe if all else fails sounds good 😊