Author Topic: Debtors, ye be warned!  (Read 6746 times)

Offline Diarmaid

Debtors, ye be warned!
« on: December 18, 2006, 20:25:14 »
I'm trying to square away the club's accounts for the end of the semester and there's a handful of people who owe the club money. I've just PMed you all, except one or two whose usernames I couldn't find.

The important thing is: I need these debts settled in or before Kerry, so if you owe the club money, be sure to bring it down with you or I'll deduct it from the cost of the week and make sure you go without food / beds / the gentle touch of another human being... somehow... unless you're in a private house, then there's not much I can do except badger you about it. But you all know how annoying I can get about club money, so let's try to avoid that. :)

In other news, there's a couple of people who are owed money by the club, mainly instructors. I'm just totting that up now and I hope to have that money for you in Kerry (or before, if I see you).

Anyways, if you owe the club money, cough up. now. seriously.  >:(

Offline Kat

Re: Debtors, ye be warned!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 22:26:55 »
If the club's really that desperate for money I suggest we can all hand in our jamjar collections of 1 and 2 cents for the good of the club and Diarmaid's counting skills.

Quote from: Diarmaid
Kathleen

Just wanted to remind you that you owe the club 12 cent from a pool session on 26/10/2006.

I need to square away the accounts for the end of the semester, so if I can get this money in or before Kerry that'd be great.

Don't feel like I'm picking on you; I'm sending this same email to all the debtors.

Cheers.

Diarmaid

Offline Diarmaid

Re: Debtors, ye be warned!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 22:30:36 »
 ;D tee hee hee

I just want to see how long I can keep trying to get that 12 cent.

but the rest of you are serious debts! well... maybe not that €3 for the Simon Westgarth presentation... but the REST of you! pay up!